LegacyGT.com

s402 BP5 replica

• 2 months later...
This is quite the achievement my friend. I haven’t posted on here in a while due to being more focused on my 05 sti but this deserves praise. If I were to ever keep my lgt wagon in full stock form this would be it but I doubt I could source half the stuff you did for this build. Can’t wait to see it with the real fenders on there. Keep up the good work man I don’t even want to begin to think how much this thing has cost you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you want to be unique, build one. For sure this will cost like a new STI which is manufactured a thousand times. But this built is one of a unique one owner in His Country.

sorry, more than a new sti, but thanks for the comment. the bigger issues to building something like the s402 or tbsti in the states is 4) parts are out of production at subaru. 3) shipping makes it very expensive, especially with the tariffs war. the trade war has raised shipping prices by 10-20%. 2) time is a factor. i'm on year 4 of the build. 1) you need friends across the water. no way i could have found parts without friends.

Edited by 05MNLGT

• 1 month later...
Where have you found rims and how much did you pay for it?

I think I remember reading he got them shipped from Japan. And probably a lot. Bbs are quite a bit of money imo but I don't think he's ever said what he's paid because most of us know that's not the point. He's not on here much.

I think I remember reading he got them shipped from Japan. And probably a lot. Bbs are quite a bit of money imo but I don't think he's ever said what he's paid because most of us know that's not the point. He's not on here much.

Very well said.