LegacyGT.com

radio find

zcarmob

Today when I got into my car to go home from work, the sun was shining thru the passenger window and onto the radio display. I noticed that to the right of the cd disc display (where it tells you that your have discs in the cd changer). It says "[SAT]". Maybe the display is setup up for satellite radio?

The vaccuum fluorescent displays used on car radios often have extra unused icons for possible future models, because tooling for those parts is expensive. Hopefully that option will come out sooner rather than later. However, I must say that an iPod with 3000+ songs is even better than XM to me. It's your own personal radio station, with NO songs you hate!

[quote name='centerpunch']However, I must say that an iPod with 3000+ songs is even better than XM to me. It's your own personal radio station, with NO songs you hate![/quote] What I'm finding is that, at age 33, its harder to find music that I LIKE, than music that I dislike. XM would be nice.

[quote name='AreEyeSeeKay'][quote name='centerpunch']However, I must say that an iPod with 3000+ songs is even better than XM to me. It's your own personal radio station, with NO songs you hate![/quote] What I'm finding is that, at age 33, its harder to find music that I LIKE, than music that I dislike. XM would be nice.[/quote] XM is quite nice. Having had it now for almost 2 years, I don't think I could go back. Its like having Cable or SAT TV, and then going back to standard broadcast... -Nick

[quote name='Mindflayer']It will be frustrating for we 2005 owners if in a year, they come out with a SAT/NAV/AUX-capable system.[/quote] If they don't change the shape of the interior, then you can just upgrade by buying the new parts for the dealer, no big deal.

[quote name='bemani'][quote name='Mindflayer']It will be frustrating for we 2005 owners if in a year, they come out with a SAT/NAV/AUX-capable system.[/quote] If they don't change the shape of the interior, then you can just upgrade by buying the new parts for the dealer, no big deal.[/quote] Key word there is "buying" :)

Archived