LegacyGT.com

Purchase or Lease Details Please!

Which Legacy did you get, and what was MSRP, and what was your final sales price? If you leased, can you provide details including payment?

I’m inching closer to my lease termination and assumption of (hopefully) a Legacy Touring XT model. Would like to know what I can expect when I’m ready to buy or lease.

Thanks!

Touring XT: MSRP+options+destination was $37944. Invoice $35166. I paid $35666 ($500 over invoice)+tax+title+fees. Got quote through email.

I took the deal as I didn't want to to negotiate or wait for another car as the dealerships near me (9) seem to only have one XT between them at any given time. I wanted the Magnetite Gray Metallic and wasn't quick enough on the first one that popped up so jumped on this one. In the end I got more than expected for my trade-in so was happy even though it took 6+ hours for them to get the paperwork done.

I don't see Subaru lease deals but do see 2.9% APR for the XT.

I ordered a Legacy Limited fully loaded with everything from Heuberger Motors and the MSRP was 35,785 and I paid 32,562.

I purchased the car. I financed 24,000 and the payments are 560 for 48 months.

(L0B) (0SE 0QR 0QH 0QX 0R5 0L2) POPULAR PACKAGE #2

(L0D) (0QG 0E2) CARGO PACKAGE 2 CARGO TRUNK HOOKS & 1 NET

(06J) Sunshade - Windshield

(0QE) Door Scuff Protector

(0QS) Footwell Illumination Kit

(0R2) Wireless Charger

(0R7) Trunk Spoiler - Abyss Blue Pearl

(0RW) Rear Seatback Protector

(0SA) Body Side Molding - Abyss Blue Pearl

(0SC) Door Edge Guards - Abyss Blue Pearl

(0SJ) CD Player

(H8B) Wheel Locks - Alloy

I also purchased the 100,00 or 10 year Plus warranty and the 3 year 42,000 mile maintenance plans.

Jim Adams over there took great care of me on this purchase.

Edited by rockier

• 1 month later...

I've been searching for an XT (Limited or Touring) for a little while to replace my 17 Legacy Sport that will go to my son in college.

I found a dealer demo Limited XT with 4k miles on it that I have negotiated down to $31k and comes with a 3M paint protection package already installed ($1,400 their retail price).

MSRP is $35,928

Do you guys think this is a deal worth taking? Now that Subaru has 0% for 63 months I'd just finance the entire thing.

Edited by Themandan40
More detail

I've been searching for an XT (Limited or Touring) for a little while to replace my 17 Legacy Sport that will go to my son in college.

I found a dealer demo Limited XT with 4k miles on it that I have negotiated down to $31k and comes with a 3M paint protection package already installed ($1,400 their retail price).

MSRP is $35,928

Do you guys think this is a deal worth taking? Now that Subaru has 0% for 63 months I'd just finance the entire thing.

Paint protection package is worth maybe $100 as it saves you a couple of waxes.

With 4k miles the engine is broken in but likely not properly. Every test drive would be flooring it to show off the turbo. You can ask them to throw in an extended warranty to make up for it.

Paint protection package is worth maybe $100 as it saves you a couple of waxes.

With 4k miles the engine is broken in but likely not properly. Every test drive would be flooring it to show off the turbo. You can ask them to throw in an extended warranty to make up for it.

Thanks. I thought similarly. Still wavering on the deal. I offered 29k so that I could purchase the warranty but they said they were already losing money on the deal. Gonna let it sit a while and see if coronavirus loosens up the purse strings some.

• 1 year later...
A lease is the best option. I don’t know about you, but I don’t have the budget to purchase the car that I’m looking for. I had no idea who to ask for advice because it was my first ever mortgage and I felt really lost. I couldn’t do it on my own, and that is why I decided to find a solution online. I went on the internet, and after some searching, I was able to find Mortgage Advisor Coventry. They gave me really good advice, and after that, I was able to get a mortgage that suited me the best. They really saved me because I really wanted the car, but I didn’t have the guts to make the first step if you are facing a similar situation than you should ask them for an advice. Edited by Liselelal