LegacyGT.com

How to post something up for sale

Im am new to this site i jst signed up maybe a month or so ago and i have some of my stock parts from my car and few other things i no longer need and would like to sell the but i can figure put how to it say i dnt have permission or something

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Share and share alike. Personally gain a lot from the marketplace. What do you guys wanna discuss to get these posts up? How bout age of car and length of ownership? Fourth Subaru here, 103+k on the clock, bought it w 60ish in ‘14. Babying this one. And your favorite mods so far for brownie points.

OUTBACK REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Got 3 in the family fleet at present (2002 H6, 2006 NA, 2006 XT) and two previous out to pasture (1996-totalled, 2003-sold to friend in need).

It's not a problem. I can quit whenever I want!

Try Craigslist. Seriously. Have you seen FS threads in here? That car better have EVERY service record, detailed photos, a life history and be available for a 10% discount off fair trade-in value. Members here want a deal on everything. Ever heard of a Legacy STI? Yeah... they still want that too. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Try Craigslist. Seriously. Have you seen FS threads in here? That car better have EVERY service record, detailed photos, a life history and be available for a 10% discount off fair trade-in value. Members here want a deal on everything. Ever heard of a Legacy STI? Yeah... they still want that too. :lol:

It's a 15 year old car driven by people who have been lied to about "Subaru reliability"

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Wait.......... did you just QUESTION Subaru's bango bolt, turbos, STI-style abuse, soap in the intercooler reliability? :eek:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Wait.......... did you just QUESTION Subaru's bango bolt, turbos, STI-style abuse, soap in the intercooler reliability? :eek:

My reliability improved when I switched to ceramic coating on the intercooler. Technology improves, get with the times.

My reliability improved when I switched to ceramic coating on the intercooler. Technology improves, get with the times.

Cool! Technology!!! :eek: Thanks for that... and I did! I bought a totally different brand of car. :hide::lol:

• 2 weeks later...