LegacyGT.com

PNW Spotted Thread - Vol. 2

Flinkly

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Spotted my New to me 05 LGT wagon in my garage. Needed to get back into something Fun, the Crosstrek the last 3 years just isn't the same. Needs some work, engine is newer which is nice. Still daily'ing the XV, Wagon will be the weekend fun times, and something to tinker with on bored nights.

Spotted my New to me 05 LGT wagon in my garage. Needed to get back into something Fun, the Crosstrek the last 3 years just isn't the same. Needs some work, engine is newer which is nice. Still daily'ing the XV, Wagon will be the weekend fun times, and something to tinker with on bored nights.

Welcome back, Neal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Had a black, early outback follow me through a turn out of a light this morning, and followed me when i turned two streets down. Had an exhaust, yellow fogs, and i'm sure other stuff, but they were behind and was taking the kids to school. Heard him drive by a few minutes later too.
* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

• 7 months later...

I've noticed a couple newer owners and/or members in the PNW are pop up on the forums. I'd really like to get together with some of the guys on here in a central location.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard any news on the annual Wagonfest that takes place up here.

MILKRUN  - Click Here