LegacyGT.com

PHX Metro, AZ: I totaled my '07 Spec B: This is what's for sale:

Sad news! I totaled my '07 Spec B. I have a number of aftermarket and newer OEM parts I removed from the car that are all in great shape and were unaffected by the accident. I re-installed the original OEM parts on the car itself when these parts were removed. All parts removed are less than 2 years old (I bought the car Jan, 2018) and have less than 15k miles.

Update: The car has now been sold! So there will no longer be a part out (by me at any rate, as the car was bought by another forum member). I may have some additional parts floating around in my garage that I haven't come across yet, so I will update the thread once I do. I know I have a shift boot kit, floor mats, SS brake lines, rotors, and other odd-ball parts somewhere. What is still listed below is of course still available.

Added Note: When I made this original post, I did my best to look up the lowest price I could find and then price everything accordingly because everything I'm selling is lightly used with low mileage. Unfortunately, I can't keep up with the ever fluctuating prices of amazon and some retailers (and their holiday sales), so if you see something you like and the price I have listed doesn't make sense, then I am totally open to offers. I'm trying to be as reasonable as I can without losing my butt on this stuff. I never intended to sell, but the accident forced my hand, so I'm trying to mitigate the damage as much as possible. As of today (07/19/2020), I have adjusted the pricing to reflect current pricing trends to the best of my ability. Some things I am absolutely losing out on, as the current price is way lower than when I purchased the parts about a year and a half ago. Sucks to be me.

Aftermarket parts for sale:

------------------------------

PTP Lave Turbo Blanket: Still good shape, but a bit stiff - $80

AEM Washable (Reusable) Performance Filter (Dry/No Oil to Foul MAF): Great shape, could use as is, but always good to clean - $20

Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Assembly: Only a few thousand miles on it, OEM Subaru, in perfect shape - $140

Thanks for looking!

Parts Sold

----------------------

Complete Car: Mostly returned to stock, salvage title with damage - SOLD to "All_talk"

Apexi WS2 Dual Exit Catback Exhaust: Sounds great and quiet when cruising - SOLD to "All_talk"

MUTEKI 32905UN SR48 Series Burned Blue 12mm x 1.25" Thread Size Open End Lug Nut, (Set of 20): Threads in perfect shape - SOLD to "All_talk"

Muteki 32901UN SR48 Series Burned Blue 12mm x 1.25" Thread Size Open End Locking Lug Nut Set: Threads in perfect shape - SOLD to "All_talk"

Whiteline Roll Center Kit (Ball Joints & Outer Tie Rods): Boots are perfect and no play in all 4 joints (not super tight like new, but still in good shape) - SOLD to "All_talk"

Cobb Access Port: Unmarried and works great - SOLD to "Big Nick"

Grimmspeed Turbo Heat Shield: Has gold heat tape underneath as well - SOLD to "Keyan"

Kosei K6R in 17x8 +50 5x100 Track Wheels w/ 235/45/17 RE71R Tires - SOLD "off-forum"

Volk CE28N in 18x8.5 +44 5x100 w/ Federal Tires: Custom powder coat, has some rash and 2 slight bends. Have center caps as well. - SOLD "off-forum"

Whiteline Adjustable Rear Lower Arm Kit: Toe and Camber adjustment - Sold to "Rester5350"

Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers: Custom valved with 7k/7k Swift Springs, Locking Collar and Radial Bearing Upgrades. - Sold to "dale sand"

Tomei Equal Length Manifold & Up-pipe: Heat wrapped, no visible cracks or dents & Discontinued (No good gaskets, but have the gasket between the two) - SOLD "off-forum"

Whiteline F&R Adj Sway Bar Kit: Includes endlinks and collars - Sold to "lvkeith"

Stoptech Rear SS Brake Lines: Brand new, never used - Sold to "Pleides"

Grimmspeed Limited Catted Downpipe: Machined flanged and heatwrapped. Perfect shape - SOLD "off-forum"

Grimmspeed 3" DP to OEM Midpipe Adapter Kit - SOLD "off-forum"

DEPO HID Black Housing Headlights: Work great and in great shape. However, there is a little clear peeling (pictured) that can be easily fixed - Sold to "AMKozlak"

Group N Engine Mount Set: Practically New - Sold to "moddingbug"

Group N Transmission Mount: Practically New - Sold to "moddingbug"

Killer B Cast Oil Pan Kit (Baffle & Pickup Tube included): All hardware is there, but I'd recommend new o-rings of course. Heat tape put on for header, but some of it rubbed off during removal. Also a little dirty with a little silicon left over, but can clean up easily - Sold to "Wasabi Mami"

Turbosmart Kompact Recirc BOV: Works perfectly - Sold to "DadBod"

Front Driver Side Axle: Only a few thousand miles on it, OEM Subaru, in perfect shape - Sold to "dlsteffen"

Edited by 2_Liter_Turbo
Sold Parts & Car! Still a few parts left...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accessport is a sub003?

I believe so, I'd have to double check, it's been awhile since I had to remember, LOL.

Edit: Yes, it is a V3 Sub-003.

I'd make an offer on the whole thing when your ready.

Awesome. Keep an eye on this thread over the next couple weeks. As soon as I get through the settlement process, I'll be able to post more details!

For clarity it's the hulk I'm after not the aftermarket stuff

Definitely man. Car has 130k miles on it.

Interested in the heat shield.

Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get you a quote on shipping.

Edited by 2_Liter_Turbo

Mind me asking what the accident was?

I was blinded by the sun and it was hiding a flatbed trailer in the shadows... I was swinging wide to avoid landscape workers and their equipment on the right hand side and hit the trailer on the left hand side (there wasn't much room in between). This was at the end of a sweeping corner in my neighborhood, so I just didn't see it. Total freak accident, just glad I walked away with a few cuts and my daughter was unhurt.

Please take a moment to read the FS rules at the top of this sub-forum. You'll need to load ready-for-sale photos to the site's server in order to sell items on the site. We DO NOT allow Marketplace pictures to be linked from other websites (tapatalk, photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc..).

Edit your OP, click Go Advanced, click the paperclip icon, browse to your pictures, choose you photo, click Ok, then click Upload. You can also load up to 10 photos of your items before you click Upload. Thread has 24 hours from initial posting to get everything loaded. Do not use the Load Image Process

Picture load walk-through is linked in the rules and found on the Home Page.

Please take a moment to read the FS rules at the top of this sub-forum. You'll need to load ready-for-sale photos to the site's server in order to sell items on the site. We DO NOT allow Marketplace pictures to be linked from other websites (tapatalk, photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc..).

Edit your OP, click Go Advanced, click the paperclip icon, browse to your pictures, choose you photo, click Ok, then click Upload. You can also load up to 10 photos of your items before you click Upload. Thread has 24 hours from initial posting to get everything loaded. Do not use the Load Image Process

Picture load walk-through is linked in the rules and found on the Home Page.

Roger. All done.