• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

That interior looks so much better!

I'll dig into my old Photobucket for taillight pics. If you do get Valenti tails make sure you get the relay that goes with them so you don't have JDM hyper blink with the LED turn signals.

I dont recall seeing the 2nd ones there. Or I just failed to notice a difference. Those are pretty sharp. Definitely a cleaner look. Since the new wagon I got is black I'm thinking the smoked red would be spot on once I go with darker tinted windows.

That interior looks so much better!

Thank you. It was a bit more work that I would have liked in a daily driver. I had id down to bare metal and had to clean and organize all the wires which took more time than needed, but might as well when your are in there. :lol: It turned out very well. My seats are much more comfortable now. The stock leathers were making my back hurt on long drives. I was able to pull it all from a wrecked OB.

Looked up those tails and I guess they aren't made anymore but these may be? I'd love some LED tails once I start getting good income again.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/Spoonwacker/Hanabi/DSC_0012.jpg

Now about that chrome strip...:lol::lol:

I wasmt sure if I was spelling that wrong so I was looking all over for them lol. All gone :( the Valenti can be found through a vendor here, just waiting for a reply. Might have to resort to eBay to here back from them

• 2 months later...