LegacyGT.com

Official Northeast-Craigslist finds

SCASEYS

hope this is OK to post here

05' black leather front seats

**SOLD**

you're welcome

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • I Donated Too

Oh boy!!

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/3354351857.html

Very Rare Satin White Pearl Spec B. 30700 miles. Black Alcantara trimmed upholstery. AWD, 2.5L 4cyl turbo. Factory Bilstein sport suspension. All weather package: Heated front seats, mirrors, wiper de-icer. Touch screen factory Navigation. Satellite radio. 6 speed MANUAL transmission w/factory STI short throw shifter. Power driver/passenger seat. Dual zone AC. 18" factory smoke alloys. Power moonroof. Venture Shield paint protection film on front face, lights, A-pillars, mirrors, front roof and rear bumper. Harmon Kardon audio. 4K on set of Kumho ECSTA ASX all-seasons. Garaged winters under a flannel car cover. Non-smoker. Adult owned. Never modified. Exceptional condition. Boxford, MA

• 4 weeks later...
Idk I am stock for now! I've only seen a brown lgt with exhaust in the area usually drives by when I am at the end of my driveway waitin on my kids bus I've waved but no response from the driver. Also have seen a blue one parked at the John Deer place in Lancaster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn! Since that's my ad, I should explain, and good to hear pricing feedback. The price was a guess, you folks know the true value better than I would...

Interior photos aren't great, that's true, the flash lit up every little dust spot. It's clean in reality, but maybe needs a real deep cleaning with better pictures. The real issue is that the original owner (my 65 year old father) left a dog in the car and the top of the interior door panels took a hit from its teeth. It's made me mad everytime I've looked at it for 4 years. The stitching blow out on the driver's seat is really too bad as well, but I wanted to be honest with the photos to whoever would be interested.

The hitch was only put on this summer for a bike rack, no one has ever towed anything with that car. I just hate roof racks. It looks completely wrong, that's for sure. Be smart to pull it off, now that you mention it, I agree it would be stupid to tow anything with this car.

Thanks for the honesty, looks like that price might have to come down.

Biggest downside is the interior especially since it is a spec b. It isn't like there are many replacement parts out there for it! If you have a complete maintenance history you may not be too far off on the price!

Archived