LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Stickied and title renamed! Enjoy and keep a lookout for each other!!

Hopefully this won't get too out of hand since it covers a large area. If it gets too hecktic, just PM me and I'll split the spotted into smaller ones.

-ben

I am off Totten Pond and Lexington St in Waltham but drive a Red Garnet Wagon ;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

It was a RG wagon......must've been you :D Finally after all my sitings someone I saw actuallys on the board......:lol:

Scans007, where do you live? Nearby?

When did you spot me??? heheheheh

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I work right on Totten Pd road behind the weston hotel! I live way out in Leominster. But had buddies that went to bently and play hockey in Watertown/Waltham....so I'm always bop'n around :D

I think it was thurs/fri....so long ago can't remember the exact time...I suck :rolleyes:

Hey awesome...

We need to hook up sometime either for an after-work get together and chat or something, once we are very close...

I work from home most of the time, wo I am always around...

Yesterday I spotted an atlantic blue GT sedan coming south on 128 (I was driving from Gloucester) I waived to the guy and he did the same and honked at me... Lots of traffic though... :-(

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

^ Most def man. I'm out around 2pm every day :D

That might've been Peter....but as of 2 days ago he's got a new bumper. I'm jealous so if anyone sees an AB LGT with a silver bumper (unitl painted).....Honk and say hi to PLTek...:lol:

OMG..that's so close to where i'm moving! I'm so excited. I'm probably 1.5 miles north of you, off of Lexington St. I look forward to seeing you driving around! Look for a atlantic blue pearl 2.5i starting late July!

I am off Totten Pond and Lexington St in Waltham but drive a Red Garnet Wagon ;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Hey I am closeby too.... ;-)

Saw a Silver LGT sedan on Trapelo road this morning, waived at the woman (yeah it was a woman) but I guess she didn't see me or maybe thought I had second intentions I am not sure and didn't respond back...

Should definitely hit lunch sometime and meet all of us LGT owners... Maybe at Naked Fish or some other restaurant close by...

:-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Debadged silver sedan getting off Rt. 3 northbound to Rt. 44 several weeks back.

Ed_T - Where are you located? I'm off RT 3 @ EX 13.

Seems like wrx2blackgt and I are the only ones in the South Shore area. All you other guys are located out in Lexington. Guess we have the typical OB/Forester crowd out here. :rolleyes::D

SPOTTED - Black Legacy 2.5i at Bay State Athletic Club on July 13th.

I work at exit 12 and live off exit 3.

54 mi round every day. The paint it is a'chippin !

Ed_T - Where are you located? I'm off RT 3 @ EX 13.

Seems like wrx2blackgt and I are the only ones in the South Shore area. All you other guys are located out in Lexington. Guess we have the typical OB/Forester crowd out here. :rolleyes::D

SPOTTED - Black Legacy 2.5i at Bay State Athletic Club on July 13th.

I work at exit 12 and live off exit 3.

54 mi round every day. The paint it is a'chippin !

Dude I hear you, had the car a month and a half, that paint is the only serious gripe I have. One deep scratch on my rear bumper and a .25 in "thing" as well on white. :eek:

Where did you buy from?

Dude I hear you, had the car a month and a half, that paint is the only serious gripe I have. One deep scratch on my rear bumper and a .25 in "thing" as well on white. :eek:

Where did you buy from?

Found it at Atlantic Sube over the BBridge, was a "sales mgr's" car, had about 5,000 miles on it. Probably more like a "demo".

Had some marks on it as well, but for the cash diff with the trade, I thought it was worth it as it stood, warts and all. And I figured by the time I got done with it - it will be worse than when I got it (for sure).

But it seems to run very well. Gotta lot of energy.

Like to send it to "Overhaulin" -- let those dudes straighten out the paint.

I hear the Nissans and Infiniti's are wicked prone to chipping. Prolly a lot of others too. Makes me sick.