LegacyGT.com

NW RallyX Season Opener & Stancenation Pop-up Meet

Febreze Mee

I think Gex and several others are big time rallyx.

stancenation? look up "TheKorean" on user profiles. He's gone to the ones I went to.

Check out the all-italian meet at xxx drivein in issaquah. maybe its held this year.

Dirtfish might do their longroof event this summer. Popular with all wagons.

I think I saw you guys pull in as I was leaving. Two black wagons? Needless to say I was not very happy with myself. Drove down leaving at 4:30am had the car on the trailer night before. Got to the venue, un-strapped it, went to start and realized I had left the keys at home. I got a few runs dual driving in a friends car but we killed his after only 4 runs. It was a long day of disappointment.

I think I saw you guys pull in as I was leaving. Two black wagons? Needless to say I was not very happy with myself. Drove down leaving at 4:30am had the car on the trailer night before. Got to the venue, un-strapped it, went to start and realized I had left the keys at home. I got a few runs dual driving in a friends car but we killed his after only 4 runs. It was a long day of disappointment.

I'm happy to pass along my "drama" title to you. :)

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Sucks when the little things stop the racing.

If you ever want a pit crew, I'd be happy to help.

I should have walked over. I saw you guys pull in by the track but I was so deflated I just wanted to get home. I hope you enjoyed some fun. I know watching can get kinda stale. But it is pretty fun out there. Wish I could have ran my car.