LegacyGT.com

next ct subaru meet august 5th!!!!

Next CT Subie Meet will be in Danbury, Saturday Aug 5th, 4:00PM at Fontana's 2 acre Home. For those who met at Fontana's before the Marcus Dairy meet, definatley saw how perfect this would be. HOT DOGS & HAMBURGERS. I will start the list today so please PM me.

For those who missed our last meet check this out.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho...64&page=6&pp=25

Please PM me your Phone number, E-mail, legacygt name, and First name if you are interested in the August Subie meet. I will start to build a contact list. (I was so happy with yesterdays turnout I forgot to get this info from everyone. )

Straight to Fontana's List

1.SubaruSteve (Pm'd Info)

2.Bucky92

3.GottaREX (Pm'd Info)

4.Bman (Pm'd Info)

5.ned4spd04wrx

6.PattyB69 (Pm'd Info)

7.Fox06LegacyGT

8.ridinNY

Derby,RT34 Home Depot Parking lot Meeting Place w/ JStyles21 List (3:00)

1.03blackwrx

2.Pistol (Pm'd Info)

3.horrorbiz (Pm'd)

Norwalk Meeting Place with LOCO20 List (3:00)

1.chlnOrSlpn? (Pm'd Info)

2.sodo (Pm'd Info)

woy did you have to pick the one weekend all month that i have guard drill:(

i was soo looking forward to going, i was the last guy to show up at your house on saturday and i missed the crazy lawn tractor show that u put on for everyone any chance of talking you into rescheduling:icon_bigg

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think we are going to marcus this time...I mean we could but the muscle car guys prob wont be too happy. Last time Fontana actually had spots reserved through the organizer. I think we are just hanging around his house having some cold drinks and hot dogs/hamburgers. Should be fun, last time was definitely entertaining.

grink? is that some new type of delicious alcoholic beverage:icon_bigg

btw i will not be able to make this one so i am expecting lots of great pics escpecially of the lawn tractor

i'll be super pissed if you don't deliver:icon_mad:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Just washed the car- will be on my way soon- meeting a friend at the mall an hour early, then on to Fontana's. Hope there's a store nearby as I wanna pitch in on soda/beer. I don't want to bring it directly and have it get warm in the car.

Archived