LegacyGT.com

msrp/invoice info

cerbomark

Not sure if same one posted or how accurate, but Ive seen invoice/msrp pricing list on edmunds and truecar sites

Maybe in this thread (and it was nadaguides that I started with on initial research)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/target-pricing-2018-limited-w-eyesighti-264187.html?t=264187

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2018/Subaru/Legacy

Edited by rec630

Thanks, Got the invoice on nADA . They have a 2% holdback on the WRX I m looking at. That's $700 dealer keeps. I don t see any other incentives on that specific model. So it s about $2 K off MSRP. That s about the most you can get if you can work at that #.

Any other info I ll take. Must be WRX specific as it s limited and Subaru will only do so much. 2.9%.

Called and got a $500 coupon from SOA also. Thanks.

Thanks, Got the invoice on nADA . They have a 2% holdback on the WRX I m looking at. That's $700 dealer keeps. I don t see any other incentives on that specific model. So it s about $2 K off MSRP. That s about the most you can get if you can work at that #.

Any other info I ll take. Must be WRX specific as it s limited and Subaru will only do so much. 2.9%.

What number/option did you call? You are the 3rd poster, I think, that indicated getting a first timer $500 coupon. I asked when requesting some literature and they said no, coupons were for repeat buyers.

So for those in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area. I had a fantastic experience with these guys over at TriState AutoChamps. Got my 2018 3.6r at 3K under MSRP and I shopped the deal. No one would touch it.

If your in the tristate area and are in the market I highly recommend these guys:

Customer Advocate - TriState Auto Champs

http://www.tristateautochamps.com

Main: 203.529.1343 Ext 102

Fax: 203.616.5752

Car buying made easy. The best price guaranteed.

So for those in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area. I had a fantastic experience with these guys over at TriState AutoChamps. Got my 2018 3.6r at 3K under MSRP and I shopped the deal. No one would touch it.

If your in the tristate area and are in the market I highly recommend these guys:

Customer Advocate - TriState Auto Champs

http://www.tristateautochamps.com

Main: 203.529.1343 Ext 102

Fax: 203.616.5752

Car buying made easy. The best price guaranteed.

This is pretty cool. How do they get paid/make money? Do they get paid a flat amount, or is it based off of something else, such as how much off MSRP they get? I know Costco has a buying service but I haven't tried it myself yet.

Subaru's reductions off invoice (at least on the WRX but Legacys are probably similar)

2% hold back, 2% Marketing Assistance, $200 Floor Plan, $75 for Gas. The % are off MSRP remember to remove Dest & Delivery when doing the calculation. Subaru could have additional dealer incentives. The $500 coupon from Subaru or an Ambassador coupon is also very easy way to get an additional $500 discount.

This is pretty cool. How do they get paid/make money? Do they get paid a flat amount, or is it based off of something else, such as how much off MSRP they get? I know Costco has a buying service but I haven't tried it myself yet.

You pay them a flat fee($349) up front and they do everything else for you. I had a great experience working with Reid. Worth a phone call for sure, if you know exactly what you want

You pay them a flat fee($349) up front and they do everything else for you. I had a great experience working with Reid. Worth a phone call for sure, if you know exactly what you want

Ok. That seems reasonable! What’s the deal with the trade in? I have some big dents from a bike rack on my trunk so I’m concerned about the devaluation of the amount. I don’t want them to promise me “x” through the service and then lowball me a few thousand when they actually see it in person, you know?

• 3 years later...