LegacyGT.com

Mines' Apexi PS revolution and Blitz SUS power Intake

Mines

I have been busy with school so i havn't been able to update for a while.

Here is my apexi exhaust and Blitz intake.

About 3 weeks ago, i went to the Apexi garage sale and i helped test fit the Apexi cat-back system: PS revolution. I could tell the difference in power immediately, there is also less turbo lag. I love the sound too, the boxer rumble is really BURLY. The best thing about the PS revolution is that it is only loud when u push the car (go fast), when u idle or cruise, a valve spring redirects the exhaust flow so it is quieter. http://www.apexi.co.jp/pro_apexi/exhaust/ps_rev.html

This system, like the Fujitsubo one is very high quality so dont expect the price to be cheap when apexi releases it (they said around $1,700)

For those that think the exhaust is too big (which i LOVE) apexi is going import the hybrid megaphone system in the future. http://www.apexi.co.jp/pro_apexera/exhaust/hyblid_evo.html

I also got the blitz sus intake from yahoo auctions in japan. Its a cold-air intake and it is made from stainless steel mesh, so u can clean it with just soap and water. I can feel the pull of the car more when i had the intake installed. The whoosh of the intake is also pretty noticible, so i dont think im gonna need a BOV.

1.jpg.e487a1282c34a8c482532ddd1282db2a.jpg

2.jpg.6f78cad2f82e4c0da9689baaf89f59ff.jpg

DSC03001.JPG.44e1c35214172cd49ac88ebebd2c0d1e.JPG

DSC03002.JPG.2370f9175f417298b8fda0fe0c17f930.JPG

DSC03009.JPG.09bc88c498a2b6b3ad904f894fe66671.JPG

DSC03003.JPG.3defd7e247ca4442b835e144af17cd23.JPG

DSC03005.JPG.6259df254088c55902400a63b1782efe.JPG

oooooooh aaaaaaaahh

I would like the cans to come out a littttle bit more. Hopefully someone will design an exhaust so that the tip ends will be flush with the arches in the bumper. BUT it looks good all the same.

the stock ones don't either, but they sit lower too.

I've seen Apexi advertise about this new set-up...the best set-up for those who really need it quiet around the quiet neighborhoods and let it rip when out in the open...mind me asking how much will these cost for the GT's???:D Thanks in advance:)
In Taiwan now...:spin:

I've seen Apexi advertise about this new set-up...the best set-up for those who really need it quiet around the quiet neighborhoods and let it rip when out in the open...mind me asking how much will these cost for the GT's???:D Thanks in advance:)

This system, like the Fujitsubo one is very high quality so dont expect the price to be cheap when apexi releases it (they said around $1,700)

the stock ones don't either, but they sit lower too.

true.

it'll probably sound pretty good. out of all the downloadable clips so far i don't think anyone has posted anything that people have complained that it sounds like poo.

i'll have to keep an eye on my options. my buddy knows an associate that runs an exhaust shop so i might stop by and shoot the bull and get the lowdown.

i do like how the exhaust tips fill in the arch - some may find it too large though.

out of all the downloadable clips so far i don't think anyone has posted anything that people have complained that it sounds like poo.

Ironically enough, the only BAD responses I have seen were to the STi dual-tip cans. Chalk that up to a 2.0L with twinscroll and equal-length headers. If only someone would spend $1400 and get them on a USDM car to record, we would really know what they sound like. :D

when do you notice the valves opening when you push the car (at what RPM)? That's pretty cool to have 2 PS Revolutions back there. It sure looks nice.

Glad you like the Blitz (as I use to have one on my WRX). If you turn off the radio, you can hear the stock BOV go off through the intake and such.. way cool. Also, other drivers with the windows down can actually hear the turbo spool up if you are lined up side by side and you punch it.

Keefe

Keefe

Archived