LegacyGT.com

MI - Wagon Hatch Garnish JDM

SOLD

I have a spare JDM tailgate/hatch garnish for BP5 wagons. It is currently painted factory silver and the reverse light is missing a tab (Shown in pictures). I was going to just epoxy it down, but I'll let you decide how you want to manage it.

If you're interest we can talk shipping the paypal fees, its pretty big so shipping will vary.

Looking to get $SOLD.

297525444_RTailGarnish1.thumb.jpg.cf6109ec83dffadb586fdcf51aaf5ac2.jpg

207481614_RTailGarnish2.thumb.jpg.2b0d1eb81ab4e07118bd9f01e6c62cf6.jpg

1977083976_RTailGarnish3.thumb.jpg.748d4624a6abe96af3f7f8a2827786c5.jpg

Edited by TheLed0314

• 2 weeks later...
It will bolt up no problem. But plugs are not exactly the same. You will only have one backup light (left side). different size bulb too. On the right, it is a rear fog light.

This is accurate. It bolts right up like the USDM version. But, as wired it will only run the left light which is the reverse. To get the fog to work, you can either run the wires to hook it up, or wire it to activate when the reverse light is on... it would be red though.

The other option is to find another JDM reverse light and replace the fog light so that they both work for reverse.

Rewire the back up light or the fog light? I have done the former. It's been a while so I can't exactly remember what I did. But you're really dealing with just two wires anyway. Just making sure the bulb gets power for back up. Fog light would be a bit more involved (e.g. have wires running all the way to the driver area, install a switch,etc..). My fog is not wired at this time :/.

I'm pretty sure I just plugged mine in without doing much of anything. Both the red light and fog light kick on for reverse, works well for me, put a bright bulb in "fog" light so I can see better backing up at night.

If you want to do a clean job with the fog light, you'd need an EDM/JDM left stalk. It has a different switch compared to ours to turn on the rear fog light. I was going to do that but never did.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat right now.

Okay, cool Thanks for the heads up! I've always wanted one of these, but knowing what it will take to do it proper has given me pause.

Me too, but it seems like a bit too much to do if you don't have the time to. Or rock the single reverse light like xt2005bonbon ;)