LegacyGT.com

MEET: CO: MAY 21st at Red Rocks Park

The Korean

Beginning of Summer Meet

Who: Everyone (this will be another big meet with many different AWD cars)

Where: Red Rocks Park Lower North Parking Lot

When: Sunday- May 21, 2006

Time: 11am

Start time for cruise: 12:30 and will take around 1.5 hours to complete not including the Coors Tour

Plan: Meet and Greet; Cruise; Lunch/Food

Update 1:

Date changed to May 20, 2006

UPDATE 2:

I have asked Demian from AWDpirates.net to be the cruise organizer for this meet. The complete details are still being worked out and complete and detailed directions will be handed out at the meet. Main highlights will include: back roads, Buffalo Bills Grave, Back Side of Lookout Mtn, A few highways, a stop at Coors to take a tour and finally Woody's Pizza.

FINAL UPDATE:

Meet as been moved to Sunday May 21, 2006

~See ya there~

Jon The Korean

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did the jazzy mod a while ago (probably 8 months)...I will be there if you want to hear it...

Also...if you're planning on running an iPod...I ran mine for the first month just straight through the headphone jack and then bought that belkin road kit that plugs into the bottom of the iPod...the sound is a lot better with that...

also...I don't think you're on my e-mail list for meets...but some of us LGT.com people will be meeting before the meet and heading over together...

For anyone going to the Red Rocks meet on May 21st and wants to meet up before to drive to Red Rocks as a group. I have decided that we will meet in the parking lot of the Safeway at Kipling & Jewell (I think this will be the best place for us to meet where the drive to Red Rocks will not have many lights or other obstacles that would cause us to lose part of the group, and the mapquest link is at the bottom as well). The meet starts @ 11AM so lets plan on meeting at the Safeway at 10:30AM and leaving a little before 11AM or whenever the whole group has arrived. If you plan on meeting up beforehand, please let me know so that I can make sure that no one is left behind.

Safeway Map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=t4Il98JtDec%3d&longitude=vfYyZn45KbL3BFnGJDWyxQ%3d%3d&name=Safeway&country=US&address=11088%20W%20Jewell%20Ave&city=Lakewood&state=CO&zipcode=80232&phone=303%2d989%2d8810&spurl=0&&q=Safeway&qc=Grocery%20Stores

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to make this! Though I have a drive scheduled with another club (VW/Audi crew- I used to be a Vdub guy) on Saturday the 20th...

I'll post details in another thread if anyone wants to go for a nice cruise with us!

BTW I have the Jazzy Mod as well, and run it through the headphone jack...It's one of my favorite mods!

EDIT: My drive got postponed, I'll let you guys know when they change it too (sometime in June)

Archived