LegacyGT.com

LED lighting problem...Guru Tech Support Needed!!

CRAZY KEN

I had recently ordered some LED bulbs for my car. I replaced my reverse lights and license plate lights with LEDs. No problem! But when I replaced my front turn signal I noticed that the LED would ONLY blink during signaling and arming, but none of the corners would turn on! So I thought I put it in backwards and switched it around...nothing happens...no corners no blinking. Then I noticed that my HID fog's that are also hooked up to my parking light wont light up! So I switched it back to my old bulb. Now my 4 corners/parking lights wont turn on nor does my license plate light. The only lights that work at night are my lo, hi, brake and reverse. All interior lighting that are also LED are still working. I check fuses, but none seem to be burnt out. What could I have done...Any suggestions, comments or advice?

Thanks,

CRAZY KEN

Too much going on here to many variables named, lets focus on the parking lights fogs arent going to make a differance being that they are tapped off the power on the parking lights so if those go fogs automatically go. So we know they lost functionallity with the change of the turn signals correct? Now that we have established that lets wipe all the other talk of everything else off the coversation table being that they are also powered by the parking lights. So you have no parking lights but when you turn your light to the on postion to trigger your low beams nothing happens right. Lets trouble shoot the circuit for the parking light circuit I am thinking fuses still best thing to do is check each one to track down your issue, and then get the RIGHT BULBS bigger isnt always better for zillionth time!!! Kenny
Mr.350

Archived