LegacyGT.com

Invidia Flex/mid pipe

Anyone know of a direct phone number or email to get hold of Invidia. Tried asking a vendor with no luck. I’ve developed a leak in the flex pipe of my Q300 exhaust so just need the mid pipe. Looks like I may have to buy another catback possibly but really dont want to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh thx, I’ll try that! I tried going through a vendor but said they haven’t been able to get any answers for me.

Gonna claim BS on that one. This is a very reputable company and not some fly by night manufacturer.

Just call Invidia directly and they can get you fixed up. As a side note they may ask for the old part back.

They never tried. :cool:

Your probably right! Emailed humbles suggestion with no answer back. I’ll try calling them next when I have time. On a side note, clutch fork just cracked in half leaving me stranded. 4th clutch and new oem fork going in as we speak. Had a used fork from OG tranny. Cars gone next year.

Your probably right! Emailed humbles suggestion with no answer back. I’ll try calling them next when I have time. On a side note, clutch fork just cracked in half leaving me stranded. 4th clutch and new oem fork going in as we speak. Had a used fork from OG tranny. Cars gone next year.

Upgrade the fork. and the pivot ball too - why go put that OE weak stuff back in?