LegacyGT.com

Increased legroom

I have been looking into this. Looks like the seat brackets will have to be modified. An entire new seat especially cloth is around $100-200 at this time from car-part.com (just the tracks/brackets might be cheaper for you with the limited leather) so a seat/tracks to hack on is quite reasonable and it should be a few hour project for a welding shop.

The REAR brackets can just have the rivet ground out and moved to a different position on the track which will need to be welded/riveted again and ground so the seat will clear. If you look at the track you'll note holes already punched in the track.

The FRONT brackets will need to be cut, extended, and reinforced to meet the track where it end. I'd also cut my rear brackets to lower the seat 2" approx as I need a bit more headroom.

I would think your max investment would be around $500.

The problems:

The seats in all trim levels have air bags. The tracks would need to be removed or airbags appropriately disabled to safely weld.

The seats are already uncomfortable, my passenger and I usually are already squirming and have numb legs after about the 1-2 hour mark. Driving the car everyday without the proper leg room has exacerbated a knee issue that had made my life living hell.

Just going to move on to something else and let someone with the right body shape enjoy the car.