LegacyGT.com

Headliner problem.

When I am on the highway and have the windows down I noticed that the rear of my headliner (back by the rear window) flops up and down.:mad:

Now, this is not some huge problem but it bother me you know? I felt around on the other side of it and there is some kind of thin foam with a tiny bit of sticky stuff on it. I had hoped that there would be a clip or something, nope.

Is there an auto glue or something? I tried some double sided tape, didn't work.

Has anyone else noticed this? I did a search, nothing.:spin:

Thanks, not surprised that searching on this site didn't come up with even the word headliner. There is something very wrong with this site. New Posts don't even come up when you two guys posted! I clicked on New Posts several times to see if anyone had posted and nothing. I had to actually search my name! :lol:

Anyway, this sucks then. I am not going to have the dealer put a whole new headliner in.

Thanks, not surprised that searching on this site didn't come up with even the word headliner. There is something very wrong with this site. New Posts don't even come up when you two guys posted! I clicked on New Posts several times to see if anyone had posted and nothing. I had to actually search my name! :lol:

Anyway, this sucks then. I am not going to have the dealer put a whole new headliner in.

I went to the 5th Gen Subforum and searched "headliner", that's where I got those thread links. Worked fine for me. See my explanation in the the other thread you posted in regarding the "New Posts".

If you want to view threads you have posted in, make sure you are automatically subscribing to them when you post or create a new thread in your "Options". The best way to find them is "user CP" and then "show all subscribed" threads. The "New Posts" button is going to give you all of the activity on the forum, not just threads of concern to you.

Archived