LegacyGT.com

Has anyone raised the saggy ARSE of a 6th gen??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These will fit. Likely a 1/4" or 3/8" will work perfectly without needing to replace the tophat studs for longer ones. The install is fairly straight forward.

http://www.paranoidfabrications.com/shop/subaru-impreza-08-11-hdpe/

No, I don't want it to sit all jacked up, but i would like to see it at least level. Mine looks like I have 1,000 lbs in the trunk!!

Anyone??

I have definitely noticed it and as little as it is, it drives me crazy... Probably gonna end up getting the Prova lowering springs from japanparts.com eventually wen I get different wheels

Check all the other Gen forums, of course the dealer is going to say it's normal, because it is. And that doesn't mean we have to live with it. Most people drive their cars and never notice, because they don't care, and this happens to pretty much any car with springs, which is pretty much any car. Springs do lose their spring, some faster, some slower, some early, some eventually.

If you don't like the way it looks, get saggy butt spacers. They work and they are not expensive if you and/or a friend can install them.

This issue is not only subaru, I been a honda guy for 10yrs. They're like that for all hondas and even my scion tc. I does bother the heck out of me as well to those who cares. But mostly the other 70% doesn't bother, ride it stock till it dies. Usually rear wheel always looks more camber than the front, by adding the spacer even throwing the camber way off, you'll definitely will need camber kit as-well. I just hope someone make .5"-75" drop spring for the front only that way we can balance the car height for those who doesn't like drop too much. It seems like the spacer is a good idea, I might go that route. But going to wait for some member to try it out first. Edited by im2c0ol

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Hmmm, do they make workout videos for Subies? :lol:

Those Jane Fonda workout VHS tapes still work for me!

Pics for proof please, or we cannot confirm or deny the above statement. Then if you have YOGA Pants on they can move this post to the YOGA Pants forum.