LegacyGT.com

Grimmspeed ebcs?

You can go Grimmspeed, a lot of us have them. You need the EBCS for the 2015 WRX and then an adapter for the 5th Gen LGT. Don't mess with the MS3 one, you have to plug or cap something on the turbo outlet pipe. This Grimmspeed setup is plug and play and completely reversible if you want to go back to stock.

http://www.grimmspeed.com/electronic-boost-control-solenoid-3-port-solenoid-only-2015-wrx-fa20-2010-2012-lgt/

http://www.grimmspeed.com/turbo-inlet-adapter-2015-wrx-fa20-2010-2012-lgt/

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm sorry I'm just anxious b4 I get my car back on the dyno again and just wanted to know how did you guys set up your ebcs , I bought the 2015 wrx ebcs and the 2012 lgt adapter that gteaser recommend, I removed the stock ebcs and replaced with the adapter then put the hose from there to the left side nipple if the middle nipple is facing towards you,then the middle fitting to my turbo then the right side to my wastegate , o my thing is that the hose for the wastegate was smaller so there was a plastic fitting my friend use the grim speed hose n the stock on the other end to the wastegate instead on one hose, my tuner says it's not required for stage 2 but only that it would allow him to bring in boost sooner and hold it up top longer

But now if I go back to stock I wasn't sure where I put the t-fitting if it had one , is it from the stock ebcs one hose to a -t fitting and one to. The turbo and other to the wastegate I just a little lost n want thing to go smooth

Correct if you were going back to stock you would go from EBCS and tee off to turbo and to wastegate. I also had to use a straight union fitting from 1/4" down to 3/16" as the turbo nipple is 3/16". Glad I went with the EBCS before my stage 2+ tune. The tune is super smooth and controlled. My tuner thanked me too!

Archived