LegacyGT.com

FTGH black carpet

I’ve shipped them for $60 before, managed to fold up into a large moving box.

But that was also pre-pandemic shipping.

I’m tempted as a backup, but I don’t have the room to store it.

This is what I sent a potential buyer:

I'll fold it up any way you want but remember there are plastic reinforcements and clips that run the length of the carpet. Folding them may make them less likely to hold their shape

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a couple of others if somebody missed out.
For anyone interested, based off of pdXammo's recommendation we went with greyhound shipping. The website was easy to calculate cost. There were half a dozen pricing options based on size. I presented 4 sizes w/ pricing to the buyer and he selected <63" >51" to minimize folds to the carpet. Max size was 29x47x62. Folded in half long side and ends tucked in a bit, I got it to 59x28x12. I wrapped it with industrial plastic wrap and dropped it off. Weight was 21lbs and cost $62.35 from Utah to California, station to station. They offered station to door for $135. I think the smallest we could have done would have been $41 but would have taken a great deal of folding. So greyhound was 1/2 cost of UPS. Drop off was easy, I hope pickup is just as easy for the buyer

For anyone interested, based off of pdXammo's recommendation we went with greyhound shipping. The website was easy to calculate cost. There were half a dozen pricing options based on size. I presented 4 sizes w/ pricing to the buyer and he selected <63" >51" to minimize folds to the carpet. Max size was 29x47x62. Folded in half long side and ends tucked in a bit, I got it to 59x28x12. I wrapped it with industrial plastic wrap and dropped it off. Weight was 21lbs and cost $62.35 from Utah to California, station to station. They offered station to door for $135. I think the smallest we could have done would have been $41 but would have taken a great deal of folding. So greyhound was 1/2 cost of UPS. Drop off was easy, I hope pickup is just as easy for the buyer

I sent a crated dash to Georgia for 150 so it's pretty cheap all right.

20200905_215359.thumb.jpg.34bc221a4acb735dc62a189f45a00015.jpg

Edited by pdXammo