LegacyGT.com

fs in nj: kyb struts and swift springs for bp5 wagon

froggert

they just showed up on my doorstep today: kyb lowfer sports struts and swift sport mach springs for a bp5 wagon. fully assembled, just take out your old suspension and bolt this one in with no need to take apart your old setup for tophats or anything else.

i was going to try these in my wagon as they should ride a little higher in the back than my current setup, but in the time it took for them to arrive from japan, i bought a set of tein flexes. :icon_surp so these have to go (as will what's on the car now) because the gf just doesn't understand why i have 4 sets of struts and springs for only one car. :iam:

looking to get $675 and would rather sell it locally than ship, which is why i'm posting here in the regional forum instead of the classifieds.

thanks!

kybswift.jpg.29b51617169510f366a525a8b8ed578e.jpg

kybswift2.jpg.234bb2bc3f265ba26e5e8cc38fff2ce0.jpg

^ Patagonian is notorius for being a parts whore. :) If you are looking for a cheap price on a part pm him and in a few months he will be selling it used. :)

lol...I actually just bought something from him. :)

hmm.. patagonian might be the only one who's had more sets than me. :) this is number five:

stock

jdm spec-b bilsteins with aftermarket springs - on the car now

jdm gt bilsteins - sold to another lgt'er

tein flexes - to be installed when some other goodies show up ;)

and these

i obviously don't need so many but have trouble making up my mind. i'm selling these for approximately what i paid (possibly less if i get hit by customs duties). they have about 600 miles on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived