LegacyGT.com

Forum Longevity

I was wondering whether the mods could chime in on the financial health of this website. The forum has gotten slower in the last few days and it's been years since an update on the front page. Is the site making enough revenue off the ads to sustain itself? Is there any conversation about what's needed to get the site responsive again?

I've donated in the past because this forum has been such a great resource and I'm thinking of donating again, but I'm also wondering what is the overall financial health of this site. There's such a wealth of knowledge I'd like to ensure that it's around for years to come.

I hope this is a thread other frequent contributors can join in on too.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks we're being played, boys. Isn't he the dude who gets mad when noobs PM him about reasons?

F'N LOL!!!! :lol: Yes, I am. But not if you VenMo me. Then it's ok. This site has become so slow I need cash PER question asked. It's just the reality of me having to keep up an M3, SS, and a Range Rover.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

As you can tell he is a moody SOB! I am amazed this site is still even working on that Coleco Vision that he calls a server! :spin::hide:

We need to download all of the content and take it over somewhere else. That's if anyone cares.

---

HEY! :mad: That "Coleco Vision" server you're dissing provides YOU (and everyone else) the access to threads on NA conversions to Turbo and every single post by B4 proselytizing the greatness of Subaru no matter what. Where else you gonna get this good of Kool Aid? :iam:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'm going to do my part by only giving my full build details here. I only use IG for my car, so what little snippets that gets will have links back here. I think it's time we repatriate from social media and Facebook to go back to forums. The depth of knowledge I've seen on non forum type platforms is pitiful.

I'm also going to build the best everyman's legacy using the best Subaru platform to date, the second generation legacy wagon.

I think if you all sold your cars and bought second gen wagons the site would surely rocket to record levels of revenue. :)

Keeping with serious discussion we really should be pushing youths off of social media and back onto the forums where actual knowledge exists.