LegacyGT.com

Florida Roll Call, Please add your Screen Name

Magic

I would like to start a list of screen names of all members who live in Florida. The purpose behind this list is for mass Florida announcements. This will make it easeir for other members to copy and paste all Florida members about news, track events, shows, or other pertinent info that we may want or need to share.

Please just add your name (copy and paste) to the list, seperating names with a semi colon, or colon... ( ; ) which ever this is. By doing this you can cut and paste the list and do a mass PM to all members. Below this in your reply you can, if you like, post what city you located in oryou are nearby. But PLEASE do not have the city mixed in with the list of names.

I hope this will help us all ban together, and try to have some fun, and also become better educated by sharing knowledge.

example/start of list. This is based off of memory, so if I miss you initially, I' sorry but please just add your name.

Since we can only PM 20 ppl at a time, I will be listing diffrent groups below.

Group #1

Magic; wukindada; iamboon; opie; ssekien; quest; johan; scoobydrew; coolbluelb; f85 stealth; intercede007; imprezu; ShockerGT; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt; vogal

Group#2

OBP2.5GT; miami subaraco; Spec-B GT; Kez; kilowatt; origtopcat; Bud Manstrong; SnowMan451; TPLGT; modestmatt; Prosport Gauges; nyogi116; Clapper; mjp0212; magnetdropout; tophsubie; wingeater; IAmMissJackie; 07legacygt; specb106;

Group#3

carljn@gmail.com; ncretter; joe_1985; mtechnic6; emulous; biggggant; saad;

Click

Here everyday:redface:

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to start a list of screen names of all members who live in Florida. The purpose behind this list is for mass Florida announcements. This will make it easeir for other members to copy and paste all Florida members about news, track events, shows, or other pertinent info that we may want or need to share.

Please just add your name (copy and paste) to the list, seperating names with a semi colon, or colon... ( ; ) which ever this is. By doing this you can cut and paste the list and do a mass PM to all members. Below this in your reply you can, if you like, post what city you located in oryou are nearby. But PLEASE do not have the city mixed in with the list of names.

I hope this will help us all ban together, and try to have some fun, and also become better educated by sharing knowledge.

example/start of list. This is based off of memory, so if I miss you initially, I' sorry but please just add your name.

Magic; wukindada; iamboon; opie; ssekien; quest; johan; scoobydrew;

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt;

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt;

I wanna be first :lol:

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt; jescrib2; vogal;

Updated, keep um coming, I know a few of us are working on putting some events together.

Click

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; jescrib2; vogal; OBP2.5GT; miami subaraco;

Click

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt; jescrib2; vogal; OBP2.5GT; miami subaraco; coolbluelb;

Luke in Lakeland, woot! woot!

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt; jescrib2; vogal; OBP2.5GT; miami subaraco; coolbluelb;Spec-B GT.

intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt; vogal; OBP2.5GT; miami subaraco; coolbluelb; Spec-B GT;

had to edit.

Click

• 2 weeks later...

Magic; wukindada; iamboon; opie; ssekien; quest; johan; scoobydrew; coolbluelb; f85 stealth; intercede007; imprezu; RBP MY05 2.5i; Leonardo; Wales Garage; Fly 2.5; iceman; 2point5GT; 05garnet_ltd_gt; vogal

OBP2.5GT; miami subaraco; Spec-B GT;

sencond section required, as we can only send to 20 member at one time

Click

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself.....names Mike....new here to the Subaru world let alone the Legacy. I own a Spec. B '06 and am in the Tampa area. If anyone wants to PM me other then the Legacy forum get me on aim or yahoo messenger f85stealth