LegacyGT.com

Finding Gems ...

feel pretty dumb posting this, .. but i've had my 5MT for about a week now after trading in my 5EAT.

on my way home last night, i see the cruise light on the dash .. "wtf? 5MT doesn't have cruise control .. " :: looks to the lower right of the steering wheel :: "omgwtf!! the 5MT has cruise!! cool!!! :lol: :lol: "

the auto had it .. i just didn't think the manual did. i've never had a manual with cruise before.

What was the last manual you drove....thats really funny.

Song of Post- Bob Marley- Reincarnated Souls

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Yup. Its there. I couldn't find it at first either. An interesting factoid that I picked up in another thread is that you can't set the cruise if you are going over 90 MPH. Man... its like 70 miles of straightaway on the salt flats between me and Wendover and I can't cruise at 90... oh well.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yup. Its there. I couldn't find it at first either. An interesting factoid that I picked up in another thread is that you can't set the cruise if you are going over 90 MPH. Man... its like 70 miles of straightaway on the salt flats between me and Wendover and I can't cruise at 90... oh well.

I actually like that, I'm sure they did it to discourage speeding, but I feel above 90 you should be controlling your own speed and really paying attention anyways so I have no problems with it.

Song of Post- Steel Pulse- Rally Round

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

the cruise on these cars is really nice, there are a lot of functions to it if you take the time to figure it all out (at first it can be a bit daunting though).

I like it, it works the best out of any cruise i've ever used. most likely because it works through the drive-by-wire throttle system instead of manifold vacuum like all the other cars ive owned.

be nice! it's my first sports sedan (second if you count my 5EAT i traded :lol: ).. second car ever! .. i've had a sentra, 2 toyota trucks, a ranger, a landrover, and now this. my toyota's were late 80's models, and my rover was automatic. i just never associated cruise control with a manual car. heh sweet!

hah, that is funny. i just had the little one. '02 freelander. it was weird because it was an se, but it had leather, sunroof, harmon kardon system, brush bar, and pretty much everything an hse had.

it was fun, but what a piece of crap though .. and the dealer made my landrover experience a nightmare. they would always give me my car back broken and tell me "that is normal" :lol: .. never again.

Archived