LegacyGT.com

Finally ordered mine 2020 Limited XT

After a few weeks of watching reviews, I finally ordered XT limited in white. My first car was 1991 legacy. so it feels great to ride legacy again after I drove 2002 wrx, 2005 sti, and 2015 sti. I'll write more stuff as the arrival date gets closer. ETA is mid to late december.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Just counting the days until it arrives.

I was debating between limited xt or touring xt. before I ordered but I just couldn't stand the brown interior. Brown seats are ok, but brown dash and side panels are just too much for me. I wanted the ventilated seats and front camera from touring, but I will get those options when I order 2021 Ascent touring.

New interior and lane centering assist options are what im looking forward to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congrats, subimp6u08. Very exciting.

Similarly, I ordered a Touring XT and was told 'January', but just found out it is now scheduled for Dec 20. Like you, a nice Christmas gift! (and I'm taking vacation days, so will have plenty of time to go on some "new car break-in" drives around the area.

• 3 weeks later...
Did anybody order other accessories after getting your car? I should've ordered trunk liner and rubber mat when I ordered the car. It was a lot cheaper than when I'm trying to order it through parts dept.

Try talking to parts counter directly (and sales staff) and they may give you a lower price/discount.

Otherwise ordered from this site and seems to be good service and prices: https://subaruonlineparts.com/legacy-interior-accessories-c-240_716_717.html

Did anybody order other accessories after getting your car? I should've ordered trunk liner and rubber mat when I ordered the car. It was a lot cheaper than when I'm trying to order it through parts dept.

You can try Heuberger Subaru. They give good discount on everything.

https://www.bestbuysubaru.com/

The rubber mats arrived today. It actually came with 2 rear passenger sides instead of 1 rear driver and 1 rear passenger. I need to contact the dealer to get a replacement, but at least I can use the front ones for now before the winter storm comes in PNW.

Damn barista didn't close the lid all the way, and I dropped it while I tried to lift it from the cup holder. I just dabbed it with paper towel and wet starbucks napkins. What can I use to treat this? It's been a day now...371e93eab3a6046fb769430af217c932.jpg

Damn barista didn't close the lid all the way, and I dropped it while I tried to lift it from the cup holder. I just dabbed it with paper towel and wet starbucks napkins. What can I use to treat this? It's been a day now...371e93eab3a6046fb769430af217c932.jpg

And thats why I dont go to Starbucks. Idiots.

I use this product works great.

Lexol Leather Conditioner and Leather Cleaner Kit, Use on Car

I got it from here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lexol-Leather-Conditioner-and-Leather-Cleaner-Kit-Use-on-Car-Leather-Furniture/133176882785?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=432520546408&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by rockier

When I had my Legacy I used the Lexol Cleaner, and then conditioner on my seats and it worded great. Get a microfiber cloth wet, with warm water, ring it out, and then spray the cleaner on the rag, do not spray it on the seat or console as it will get in the perforations and all over where you don't want it. Scrub the area gently, dry with a separate microfiber cloth, and with a third microfiber spray the condition on the rag and buff it evenly across the seat. Hope this helps, keep us updated and let me know if I can help with anything.

I second the Lexol suggestion. But it doesn't really work that well unless you lather it up well, sort of like soap. This is a video of a guy doing a full seat cleaning, but it gives you the idea of how lathered up it should get:

I couldn't understand why people liked Lexol so much until I learned to get a good lather going. The directions on the container aren't so clear.

I went to Discount Tires to put my winter wheels from my 2015 sti. The guy said I need to replace tpms sensors because they have different sensors and the current sensors in sti wheels are old. I found the cheaper sensors on ebay but I had to install them today, so I had to buy it and get it installed from them. Anybody had this issue with installing winter wheels and getting new sensors?