LegacyGT.com

Difference between GT and GT Limited (2002)

jay-d

I'm looking into purchasing a used 2002 Legacy GT.. I've tried searching on google and went through this forum but couldn't find the difference between the Limited GT and just the GT.

I'm aware of the leather interior on the Limited, but besides that I couldn't find any other changes. Also if anyone knows the year to year changes from 2002 to 2004? .. Every site that I find only seems to have upto 2002.. thanks!

I'm aware of the leather interior on the Limited, but besides that I couldn't find any other changes. Also if anyone knows the year to year changes from 2002 to 2004? .. Every site that I find only seems to have upto 2002.. thanks!

Pretty much the exterior. The bumpers and the fog lights are the only main difference in the cars from 01' to 04'. 02' to 04' have all the same exterior looks and insides, just differs on weither it's a limited. Also the GT non-limited doesnt come with mirror defrost and seat warmers so thats the difference, they both have leather and 6 disc but thats what I've found. And thats 02 to 04 so thats the differences

Archived