LegacyGT.com

Chicagoland Frappr! (Where IS everyone?)

S4

Just so you can see where everyone is. Maybe this will help decide meet locations?

Na, probably not, but do it anyways bishes!

http://www.frappr.com/chicagolandlgts

Sorry guys that I'm going to be a nazi, but if you're not in the Chicagoland area, or at least a couple hours away, I'll probably remove you from the map.

If you want to get on the Legacy GT frappr, visit this thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21497

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ATTENTION!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A TEST!!!!!! EVERYONE IS IN SHAUMBURG!!!!!! IF THERE ARE SOME AMONGST YOU WHOM ARE NOT, REPORT TO SCHAUMBURG IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! THAT IS ALL!!!!!!:lol:

*we not return you to your regularly scheduled state of utter confusion*

:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

You don't live in Bartlett yet Marc. :D

BTW...aren't you closing soon? Lemme know if ya need any help moving into the new joint.

3pm today! I don't want to have to update it in a couple weeks, cause I'll forget. I just know that I'm lazy and stuff. ;)

Still figuring out the moving stuff. You don't happen to have several big guys, a huge truck, and a couple hundred boxes lying around that you're not using, do you?

3pm today! I don't want to have to update it in a couple weeks, cause I'll forget. I just know that I'm lazy and stuff. ;)

Still figuring out the moving stuff. You don't happen to have several big guys, a huge truck, and a couple hundred boxes lying around that you're not using, do you?

Bring something to drink and take some Motrin. :lol:

Big guys, no... :lol: But I'm willing to help out anytime you need. Boxes, I'd have to check. A truck I'd might be able to get ya, lemme check on it and see if the families company is willing to let me borrow one of their big shipping trucks.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Bring something to drink and take some Motrin. :lol:

Big guys, no... :lol: But I'm willing to help out anytime you need. Boxes, I'd have to check. A truck I'd might be able to get ya, lemme check on it and see if the families company is willing to let me borrow one of their big shipping trucks.

PM'ed now that this is sticky...

Hey guys...how about lending Marc a "muscle"...or a hand at least ?

Marc, if you neeed an extra pair of hands....let me know...

Already offered to help....he's gonna live a block away if that from me. :icon_twis

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Another newbie to the Scooby world here in Streamwood. Not a GT, just a 2.5i Ltd to replace my former SVT Contour. I have a weekend toy, so nothing fancy for the daily drudgemobile. L8R.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys,new to htis forum as Im a new owner of a NBP 5MT LGT 07,with spoiler,living in rogers park,chicago north side.Im either driving my LGT to skokie to drive a big red fire engine,or driving my 97 OB white AT to work to drive the big red fire engine....