LegacyGT.com

Blitz R-vit Ds

Mitch

http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view3264385.html

Has anybody seen this in a LGT?

http://www.blitz.co.jp/products/electonic/r-vit_ds/r-vit_ds.htm

It looks great. Anyone read Japanese?

Why is it the menus have English but not the text?

Unless I missed a convert to English button.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was a bit annoying. But I'm sure you can set it to go off at 7500 RPM's if you want.

I think it simply attatchs to your OBD2 port and gets all vital info from there and simply patchs into any LCD/HU/NAV you may have. (?)

• 32bitOS, DUAL CPU GHz. In-vehicle information display monitor completely new vehicle monitoring system. KAPURAON diagnostic connector easily installed. Nissan cars are Toyota vehicle fault diagnosis CAN connector from the power supply. Troublesome wiring work is required.

R-VIT DS

R-VIT DS controls are all dedicated remote control. Wireless operation environment.

CAN-bus400。

Toyota's latest vehicle CAN-bus communication system, including about 400 in the corresponding type car.

• 30 different items are available in up to six simultaneous available until (articles available varies by type of vehicle). Active control function with the amount of fuel injection pressure fuel electric fan control is not possible (some car models only). < View instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumction. ECO necessities drive (some car models only). Communication system with automatic selection. R-VIT DS is automatically connected to the vehicle's communication system selection (some car models only).
  • A/F

A playback of recorded data / F-featured graphical display. When convenient setting.

Also available (the number of items available depending on the type of vehicle) Speed INMANI pressure Degree of throttle opening Fuel pressure control Rotate Boost pressure AT oil temperature Fuel injection quantity control Water temperature O2 voltage Gear position Electric fan control Ignition timing adjustment O2R voltage 4WD ratio

TEMP SENSOR(x1)

TEMP SENSOR (x1) Fuel injection time A/F1 Fuel pressure

PRESS SENSOR(x1)

PRESS SENSOR (x1)

A/F BOX(x1)

Or A / F BOX (x1) EAFURO voltage A/F2 Instantaneous fuel consumption Inlet temperature Intake air mass The number of fault diagnosis Outside air temperature Battery voltage Lockup R-VIT DS system schematic

R-VIT DS

VIT DS R-size remote control body

R-VIT DS

VIT DS R-screen feature Commentary Leading the display of analog and digital numerical display meter guidelines, and two sub-types of digital numerical display. Visibility to achieve balance and accuracy.

In addition, a combination of in-vehicle meter is still displayed on the monitor, such as graphics and realistic response to the success achieved.

Warning or active control function is activated if the screen under the right / lower left pop up and operating condition to grasp it.

The remote control features for shortcuts, but he frequently used one-push mode easily.

REC/PLAY

Other REC / PLAY button records easily be playing or the direction buttons to move the cursor button selection decision simply can instantly change the selection or the WAZURAWASHII operation is needed. Your liking for it is also possible to customize the screen.

※ maximum recording time is 10 minutes (depending on the item).

Play up to 16 times faster response. 6 continuous digital display screen, the display of any combination of display is adjustable so that the car-mounted large screen display outstanding visibility.

REC/PLAY

Warning peak value, but also REC / PLAY and SENTAAIKON displayed.

10)

The maximum recording time is 10 minutes (depending on category).

Six display is a combination of freedom, the records you want to pick the display of driving after verification, and the accurate analysis is possible.

Play time is a maximum speed of 16X until it is possible to play the part of a double play and want to see the unnecessary speed see part is available and convenient.

As an example, about the efficiency of the "instantaneous fuel consumption," "average fuel economy", "speed", "open-throttle," "engine revolutions", "A / F (air-fuel ratio)," select record if the situation Depending on how much fuel is consumed, and I do understand, by DORAIBINGUSUTAIRU improve fuel efficiency is improved query execution.

※A/FA/F BOX

※ A / F to show the value of the sales of A / F BOX may be required.

Digital triple screen is the main display items BAGURAFUTAIPU meter design.

Warning peak viewing addition to the three items always grasp.

DEJITARUBAGURAFU has shown little movement of items (such as temperature) but elements of visual expression.

Also, the display of violent movements (pressure, voltage, etc.), and peak warning sound and a combination of changes in the configuration screen is very lively.

REC/PLAY。

Similarly meter screen, and active control features a warning message when a pop-up display and the REC / PLAY features are all available.

The meter has the same configuration and the screen, different screen display of each set, and use the shortcut buttons to switch, depending on a variety of inventions can be inserted.

Some vehicles in the area at 3000 rpm rotation to adjust the amount of fuel injection is possible.

Setting depending on the fuel economy and improve the feeling of contributing to the improvement.

Set operations are very easy, trace pointer on the screen to select the direction to move the cursor to the button adjustments.

Operating under the operational side of the screen will appear, so you can easily set up.

2 is a continuous digital display, A / F value (air-fuel ratio), such as setting fuel injection time needed to display the items, you can make adjustments.

A/FA/F BOX

A / F value of the vehicle is not shown, sold separately from the A / F BOX connected to a similar view it is possible.

※ setting is adequate fuel expertise is required.

Easily set up, the worst case of engine failure, and may damage the vehicle

Speak only in the scope of responsibilities of self-please.

A/F、A/F能です。

A / F graph screen, A / F value of engine revolutions per graph display and recording functions.

A/FA/F BOX。

Pure, A / F value is displayed in the vehicle also sold separately impossible A / F BOX can connect to the same view can be recorded.

Ch 3 to the data memory, so you can compare the fuel trace functions, such as setting by the difference between the A / F to grasp the value of things change.

RCA

Kit contents of the unit itself, a dedicated remote control, sensor harness connected to the cigar plug the RCA cables, batteries for the remote control, two-sided tape, tie wraps, the instruction manual, a different type of vehicle compatibility tables, user registration postcard

After ※ with navigation and monitor after connecting with the dealer if you are taking please consult the owner's manual of each device to check please.

※OIL PRESS/OIL TEMP

※ OIL PRESS / OIL TEMP view of the sensor is sold separately.

※A/F BOX

※ A / F to display, sold separately from the A / F BOX may need (depending on type of vehicle).

※R-VIT DSTV JUMPER DV

※ R-navigation system connected to the use of VIT DS running to the TV JUMPER DV series of sold separately are required.

※ When seated, sold separately from the harness VIDEO input may be required.

Please be sure to check compatibility.

DVD、

※ DEJICHUNA already in place, DVD players and other external input devices are connected to it, may not be connected.

Please, please advance.

※ ECU Pure (Pure computers) or non-ECU, ECU Pure some modifications to the charity, but they might not work properly.

※ this page to the screen is used HAMEKOMI synthesis.

If you view different from the actual contents.

Also, the screen is not displayed by type of vehicle.

Please, please advance.

Product Name

(Product Name)

(Product Name) Color

(Color) Price tax

(MSRP w/tax)

(MSRP w / tax) Price body

(MSRP)

No.

No code.

(Code No.)

(Code No).

R-VIT DS

R-VIT DS

PREMIUM BLACK

PREMIUM BLACK

¥55,440

¥ 55440

¥52,800

¥ 52800 15145

Optional Parts

Product Name

(Product Name)

(Product Name) Price tax

(MSRP w/tax)

(MSRP w / tax) Price body

(MSRP) No code.

(Code No.)

(Code No).

TEMP SENSOR SET

TEMP SENSOR SET

¥10,500

¥ 10500

¥10,000

¥ 10000 19210

PRESS SENSOR SET

PRESS SENSOR SET

¥10,500

¥ 10500

¥10,000

¥ 10000 19211

A/F BOX

A / F BOX

¥47,250

¥ 47250

¥45,000

¥ 45000 15063

R-VIT DSVIT DS R-dedicated remote control

\3,150

\ 3150

\3,000

\ 3000 15093

VIDEO入力ハーネス (適合表)

VIDEO input harness (Table conform) And the product page, please check the compatibility table.

I put an email into a vendor I buy Z parts from who's a Blitz dealer asking about US availability. Looks like the price is 52,800yen, so hopefully less than $500 US. Also, based on the pics I saw, it plugs into an existing video screen/nav system with a set of analog audio and composite video cables. Very much a modern version of the HKS CAMP system as someone already pointed out. Keeping my fingers crossed for extra analog data inputs and english units.
ignore him, he'll go away.

I wonder if you can add add-on sensors?

It looks like it might

※OIL PRESS/OIL TEMP

※ OIL PRESS / OIL TEMP view of the sensor is sold separately.

Adding on sensors would be useful if you mod your car beyond stg 2.

Hopefully you would be able to add sensors. For the USDM R-Vit's already sold here, it only uses the CANBUS system, so if your ecu doesnt read boost, etc, no dice

It will if its paired with an SBC-ID III via IR link.

I heard the Blitz ones dont work too well with Subies, but if COBB can step up with a large display or get their AP 2 to work with the oem navigation system that would be awesome! I think the AP2 is a better monitoring device compared to BLITZ for Subies, but since its mainly as a map flash/tuning device, its too small to view for monitoring,..

• 3 weeks later...
Finally got a hold of Blitz USA on the phone. He said there currently are no plans to offer this product for the US. When I asked about importing one here for use in a US car, he pointed out obvious differences such as NTSC vs PAL video output issues. Crap.

I'm sure it works with all sorts of JDM cars, the legacy included. But as soon as he mentioned PAL, this route was sunk. dunno, there was some bit of a language barrier during our phone conversation, but he was pretty confident it would not work on a USDM car. If I could get one at cost, I'd import one and try myself, but at $500+, its not worth the risk to me.

Archived