LegacyGT.com

any aftermarket websites for parts?

Hi guys, I'm having a hard time trying to find aftermarket parts for the 2020 Legacy+.

Does anyone have any websites they use for aftermarket parts for the 2020+legacys?

Looking for suspension mods or lip kits. etc...

Hi guys, I'm having a hard time trying to find aftermarket parts for the 2020 Legacy+.

Does anyone have any websites they use for aftermarket parts for the 2020+legacys?

Looking for suspension mods or lip kits. etc...

Need to know if you are you looking to raise? Lower? Just improve the handling and ride? Flatout GRLite coilovers have an integrated 2" lift if that is the route you are going

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah

Need to know if you are you looking to raise? Lower? Just improve the handling and ride? Flatout GRLite coilovers have an integrated 2" lift if that is the route you are going

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

looking to lower the vehicle. lower springs or coilovers. can't seem to find any places that offer anything for the Legacy.

Looking for front lip and side skirt.

looking to lower the vehicle. lower springs or coilovers. can't seem to find any places that offer anything for the Legacy.

Looking for front lip and side skirt.

I bought a used pair of lowering springs for a VA chassis WRX that supposedly fits, I’m gonna put them on this weekend and I’ll let you know, I made a post in here about them where I’ll post pictures when I’m done. As far as other suspension mods, haven’t found much of anything, but I’m guessing if the WRX springs work, other WRX or 15-19 Legacy parts might work also. Side skirts/ front lip I haven’t found anything either when I was looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk