LegacyGT.com

Subaru hitch

bond007

I have located a hitch for the '05 GT wagon at Subarupartsforyou.com located in Milford ,Ct. Part# L101SAG000 for $245.36 shipping included. I know that my dealer(not the aforementioned) does not list a part number specifically for the LEGACY, but others here say it will fit and that if one orders the Outback hitch it is a correct fit. This is the only Subaru dealer that I have found so far that lists the hitch for the Legacy as well as the Outback (same part #). This price includes all wiring but no ball. E-trailer.com has a Draw-Tite for $154.83 with NO wiring and shipping not included. I'm tending to lean towards the Subaru hitch. Have any of you folks installed the dealer hitch on the wagon? Apologies if there is already a posting on this one-- I can't seem to find it.

I have located a hitch for the '05 GT wagon at Subarupartsforyou.com located in Milford ,Ct. Part# L101SAG000 for $245.36 shipping included.

On kinda the same note, but not really... I was buying my OBXT last week, and was going on line to find the best prices for parts so I could get my dealership to match them.. I found the above mentioned site, which had the lowest prices I could find on the parts I wanted... printed out the pages, had them all ready to get price matched (but was worrried they would make some excuse not to price match), etc.. then I noticed the location of the store, then the name of the dealership that owned it.. It was the SAME place i was buying my car at!!! I really couldn't have been more excited. Anyway, those guys are great there, they really know what they are talking about. I spent a while w/ them in the parts department talking about the SPT and STI parts that they are going to start selling for the '05 models. I too am goign to be getting this hitch from them before the summer comes for my OB.

'

Archived