LegacyGT.com

• 2 weeks later...
Very true. This is actually the first forum I've taken part of that uses avitars, but I'd have to say its a rather clean and more that I use it, one of the most user-friendly sites. :) It was just a question. Do you have that gif? I love watching that over and over. :lol: Call it the simple things in life. I'd give you a big [img]http://www.blackmaxpc.com/avatarsmiles/smiles/fun_08.gif[/img]

Sube555, thanks :) I suppose animated ones are allowed, provided they are no larger than 24 K. This threshold size requirement is understandable, but unfortunately the original animated GIF file is 97 K; I simply saved the first still frame of the animated file with Photoshop to obtain what you guys see here. Presumably I ought to be able to downsize and/or reduce the number of still photos that make up the whole thing, so as to achieve the 24 K requirement while still having an animated GIF - however, even if this is possible, I just don't have the time to do so... I'll stick to the little still frame as is for now... I smile every time I look at it! :)

Archived