LegacyGT.com

Any 3.6r owners interested in silicone radiator hoses

Good Day,

I've beenon the hunt for Radiator Silicone Hose Kits since I bought my Legacy. Now I've found a Company willing to make them, So I would like to know how here would be willing to buy a set? It's still in the process but I want to send feedback to the company.

I'll tell you this much the company is not Mishimoto. This company is the number one company for silicone hoses they have been race proven around the world for cars and bikes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I might be interested in them.
Thanks for chiming in I see several people has checked the post but I guess their not to interested. Silicone Hoses are the way to go. There built with Quality and have excellent warranty..

I'd be interested at the point when the original ones get old and need replacement. Not interested in replacing them before they're actually going bad.
That's understandable I'm just trying to get something available for us.. As for the 2.5 I'll do more research. I only started doing the 3.6 research because 1. I own a 3.6 and 2. The 3.6r has 3 Hoses unlike the 2.5.. but I'll try and help out.

Do you have any idea as to how much the cost would be
Not sure yet. I will be shipping sll 5 Cooling Hoses within a week and not sure what the cost will be, but I'm sure you'll have color choice and they will last longer than stock.

Not sure yet. I will be shipping sll 5 Cooling Hoses within a week and not sure what the cost will be, but I'm sure you'll have color choice and they will last longer than stock.

How did you get the Sti Battery Tie Down to fit.. I have one but haven't installed it yet and noticed it was a little different

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just a little update.. I sent out my hoses to the company for fabrication, So once there available I'll let you guys know..

Another update. They have recieved my hoses and should be finished soon.. I'll ket you know when they are available to purchase.. I have no idea on pricing yet.

• 1 month later...

Update; I just recieved my Silicone Coolant Kit and Intake Couplers from Samco Sport. I'm waiting on a return email to see when they will be available for purchase.. These will be for the 3.6r, but I believe the WRX Radiator Hose kit will fit the 2.5 because the Radiator I think is the same style.4cc2fbfee089c0c3e66e08e0d68b41d4.jpg4c5b0ffb7c5ab63c081d48802cacae11.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Update; I just recieved my Silicone Coolant Kit and Intake Couplers from Samco Sport. I'm waiting on a return email to see when they will be available for purchase.. These will be for the 3.6r, but I believe the WRX Radiator Hose kit will fit the 2.5 because the Radiator I think is the same style.4cc2fbfee089c0c3e66e08e0d68b41d4.jpg4c5b0ffb7c5ab63c081d48802cacae11.jpg

Do you have a part number for the air intake kit? I wanted to see if they have them in blue.

Do you have a part number for the air intake kit? I wanted to see if they have them in blue.
The intake and throttle body coupler was just frlm there individual race parts section. I will be test fitting the vooling lines this month then they will be available to purchase for the 3.6r.. I believe the WRX Kit might fit the 2.5 because rhe radiator might be the same style.

Thanks for trying to get this going. For some types of products the only way we are going to get aftermarket support is through grassroots campaigns like this.

What do you foresee as the benefit of using silicone hoses on an NA car? Longevity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying to get this going. For some types of products the only way we are going to get aftermarket support is through grassroots campaigns like this.

What do you foresee as the benefit of using silicone hoses on an NA car? Longevity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Benefit for the Silicone hoses is Samcosport has Lifetime Warranty and Different color choices to add some looks to the engine bay..