LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

It's been a long cruel winter so my baby sure needed a good cleaning today.

Spring has yet to properly arrive here in Northern Japan so I still have to wait for a while to give her the full treatment... She sure gonna need a good going over with a clay bar...

She is still sitting on her winter boots - can't wait to see her with the new 19" wheels and the dampers installed... Should look a lot different 45mm lower with 225/40-19s...

893684_10200109155866493_1536151160_o.jpg

892502_10200109156066498_173145130_o.jpg

883815_10200109155706489_1034841456_o.jpg

Edited by Higuma

Does any1 know how I can get my hands on that cover plate for the headlamp washer. I suddenly realise my RHS one is missing!! :eek:

It's a regular spare part in countries where Legacies come stock with HID's.

I don't know about Yours, if it did just get them through Your dealership (they come unpainted).

If not, You will have to check in the country/ with the supplier You got them from.

@Higuma - if You weren't on a LHD vehicle I'd ask if maybe You had intentions in selling me Your car :) Very nice, indeed !!

Ciao, all the best.

Thanks - I waited almost 2 months for them to build it at the factory but was pretty happy when it arrived - and still am now...

It should come together pretty well this spring - I don't plan on doing anything yet to the motor as it already has 300ps but I will be concentrating on the suspension / tires this summer... There is still no tuners here in Japan that are willing to stick their necks out on the DIT and the fact that I live up north doesn't help as most tuners are on Honshu ( Tokyo -> Osaka mainly )

I already have Blitz ZZR dampers sitting in my hallway waiting to go in along with the Ray's wheels and 225/40-19s as soon as the weather clears up ( we had another snow storm today :mad: )

Waiting for my Cusco front & rear sway bars to arrive and will be adding all 4 of Cusco's power braces sometime in the summer - may go with the rear lateral links and trailing arms but that will be a wait and see thing - perhaps next spring...

We are starting to see other parts starting to show up now for the latest editions BRG & BRM models - nice factory looking "D" shaped steering wheel finally came available that uses all the factory switches and air bag etc., - looks really nice...

There will be a flood of parts & mods coming this summer I am certain but I am also certain that my 2013 MOD budget will be spent very soon and anything else will have to wait...

Cheers,

Just got my 2012 subaru about 2 months ago and have been looking all over for some good info on mods. Seems like this is the place. I will post pics as soon as I get the wheels and the grill blacked out. I have not seen any info on blacking out the trim around the windows and suggestions? Also any suggestions on exhaust? I dont want to make it a duel just something to give a nice little sound nothing crazy.

As I stated I would post pics so here they are.

The mods so far are Drag DR40 17" wheels and Just a plasti dip grille. Going to get C-mod mesh grill this week. And once MGP makes caliper covers for the Legacy I am thinking of some white ones. Unless some has a better idea for colored calipers. Also going to get a spoiler any suggestions. And a GT hood with scoop.

789867018_DSCF0071(2).thumb.jpg.bdfabc3aa8c0193cb85d36291ec8b5f9.jpg

2110984214_DSCF0072(2).thumb.jpg.84339c5a68ae2b5406a61eafddcd7f8e.jpg

28163609_DSCF0074(2).thumb.jpg.3b76affcf4d1ba9b1d30b7d6c7423c03.jpg

Today Spring poked her head out from behind a snowbank here in Sapporo Japan so I took advantage of this nice break in the weather to give the wagon a Spring detailing...

Wash, Clay-bar, Sealer & Carnuba took about 6 hours and my back and glutes are gonna be sore tomorrow but the result was well worth it...

I really love the combo of Autoglym Super Resin Polish followed by Autoglym High Definition Wax... works for me....

883163_10200160314225420_1796279308_o.jpg

Today Spring poked her head out from behind a snowbank here in Sapporo Japan so I took advantage of this nice break in the weather to give the wagon a Spring detailing...

Wash, Clay-bar, Sealer & Carnuba took about 6 hours and my back and glutes are gonna be sore tomorrow but the result was well worth it...

I really love the combo of Autoglym Super Resin Polish followed by Autoglym High Definition Wax... works for me....

883163_10200160314225420_1796279308_o.jpg

How about a nice side profile pic to show off the Homuras?

They aren't on yet - those are my snows... :redface:

It will be a couple more weeks probably before the dampers and wheels go on - - it still gets below zero here at night although tonight it's still 2*C at 11:00 pm...

If you look just past the front fender you can see about a 1m high snow bank - - we still have 1 - 2 meters of snow in the middle of the parks...

Edited by Higuma

Hey all, I just bought my first Subi, SWP 2013 Legacy sport prem. Its currently at the dealer getting upgrades done, but I cant wait to show her off :wub:

In the meantime, i am researching tint options for her. Percentage, shade, type. Im leaning toward non-dyed, charcoal 20%. Current shop im in talks with uses llumar mostly. I'm trying to take into consideration what would look best with the SWP color..! ... Any suggestions?

@orndog - Do you have a pic of what your tint looks like in the sun? And can you say what kind of tint you have (brand/shade)?

I dont want to go "too black", as I want a classy look and plan on leaving the oem sport wheels which are more of a smoke color.. I cant decide between 20% 30% or 35% .....