LegacyGT.com

Official MY2005 production numbers by model & color

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't find it either. so I had to order it. the dealership thought I was nuts for not wanting a car w/ a factory spoiler. But that's what I wanted, along with a virgin front bumper (no plates).

Great info! Thanks for sharing, unclemat!

190.....BSM.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (blk)

Hmmm. . . one of 190 total sold in U.S. and Canada, 24 of which were sold in Canada. That makes mine one of 166 sold in the U.S.

Great info! Thanks for sharing, unclemat!

Hmmm. . . one of 190 total sold in U.S. and Canada, 24 of which were sold in Canada. That makes mine one of 166 sold in the U.S.

The most common LGT MT wagon! ;)

Wow, interesting to comb through. I don't like their decision, but it does put their move to axe the GT MT wagon and then GT wagons all together in perspective.

Yep. When I see that I'm 1 of 86 RBP GT Ltd wagons with the 5MT, it explains why they dropped the black interior and MT in subsequent years,

Ron

It was 86 made, not sold..

If they made 200 of them and sold 86, then I'd understand.

Well, yo know that they were all sold.

Either way, not enough to justify the combo for a small mfr.

FWIW, the dealership had an ABP Ltd 5MT wagon with a tan interior that I test-drove. They had it for at least 6 months after I ordered and bought mine. I personally don't care for the tan interior, but it was obviously a dealer-order car that they guessed wrong.

Ron

I realized I forgot to include dual-tone colored Outbacks... to hell with them, they are ugly anyway :lol:

I'd try to update the list later, if someone could point me to the color code list for these bi-Outbacks.

I have an atlantic blue with opal grey pearl outback XT MT with black cloth non limited

can you give me the numbers?

I have an atlantic blue with opal grey pearl outback XT MT with black cloth non limited

can you give me the numbers?

I updated the numbers, but I don't know what is your color code. It's on the VIN plate under the hood.

1 of 61, SWP/Tan Leather Interior, 2005 LGT Limited 5MT Wagons delivered. On the rarer-side. I tried finding the color codes for the units listed as alpha/numbers only (seems to be OBs only). Not a lot of success on that one. Perhaps members could post up their color codes for the ones not otherwise identified.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -