LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no way to get rear sedan seats to work in a wagon or vice versa. Different heights, different mounting methods.

Never tried but non spec to spec sedan was "fun". You take a hammer to the hooks that the non spec had and wish you didn't later when you were unemployed and sold/ traded the interior for tan leather. Just hit me that I never been in the wagon of the LGT or Outback.

So... Until I can find my new interior... Any takers on '05 Limited BLACK interior? Front driver door panel is kind of rough. Front driver seat is pretty worn where your butt first slides in. Otherwise, everything is nice. :)

Like I said, first I need to find my new interior, then I need to buy new interior.. Just gauging interest on this.

So... Until I can find my new interior... Any takers on '05 Limited BLACK interior? Front driver door panel is kind of rough. Front driver seat is pretty worn where your butt first slides in. Otherwise, everything is nice. :)

Like I said, first I need to find my new interior, then I need to buy new interior.. Just gauging interest on this.

If I'm reading this right, you have the black leather interior. If so, be ready to have 1000 PM's within the next 24 hrs. :lol:

Hi, I am located close to you in maryland, and am willing to negotiate a favorable deal for you if everything is still available....

• 1 month later...

I am looking for the following (see below). I figured this would be an appropriate place. My vehicle is an 05 LGT w/ tan interior.

Kick panels

Passenger side panel (the panel on the right side of the stereo)

Passenger cup holders off center console (this is one solid piece that comes off)

Passenger fuse box panel. -No idea what this is called, but on the driver side, it's the black panel that pops off on the SIDE of the dash. You have to open the door to see it.

Driver side door panel

Shoot me a PM!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to sell the heatted black cloth f&r seats and all 4 door panels off of my 05 sedan. Willing to ship at buyers expense but I can also meet up/ deliver anywhere in between here( Newport News va) and NYC. Pm me Text 757.329.9105

I am purchasing a 2005 OBXT 5/mt tomorrow, I would love to have woodgrain trim vs the aluminum. Any takers? The finish is in great condition. Located in Portland metro or Seattle metro (or anywhere along the I-5 corridor in between).

Obviously dont have the gear fake metal gear knob for the auto trans....

You want woodgrain? Please post pictures of your trim. :spin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got most of a 2005 LGT Black interior.

The car was hit on the passenger door and those bags are blown on the passenger seat.

I only have the rear seats and drivers seat.

PM me for high res pics.

I'm not looking to trade, i just figured someone might want these.

Taking reasonable offers.

All of the door cards and most of the interior is for sale as well.

1823635276_photo2.JPG.874cd001a67c2230503543801dab696c.JPG

199618525_photo1.JPG.0db950a6ac7f7b8951ccfc6f732701c3.JPG

1239512299_photo3.JPG.e878141df9fb1c320aa7033a67a53ec6.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey i got an 05 lgt black back seat. i want the 07-08 lgt seat for snowboards and shtuff. maybe if you're a skier and could be ok with just having the middle of the two seats open up to the trunk we could work out a trade. or just if someone doesnt really need the 60/40..

im in denver colorado too i'd like it to be local trade

• 3 weeks later...
05 legacy gt limited black leather front and rear seats skins for black cloth in fair condition but fronts need to be re sewn in the middle where most of the weight is put on the leather no tears just stitching gone from previous owner they just put black duct tape on it located in Socal pm for details

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...