• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hard was it to install these?

KARTBOY REAR DIFF FRONT MOUNT BUSHING ..KDT905

KARTBOY REAR DIFF IN MOUNT CRADLE BUSHING ...KDT903

KARTBOY REAR SHOCK ASORBER BUSHING...W0505

KARTBOY LOWER INNER FRONT CONTROL ARM BUSHING...W0506

KARTBOY ANTILIFT/CASTER CONTROL ARM INNER REAR BUSHING...KCA334

Also, pics of the location of these bushing would be most helpful as well.

They were all pretty straight forward as far as I'm aware. HOWEVER the antilift kit there at the end will be the difficult one. Here's what Outback said when on it...

" We opted for the rear diff inserts for the rear position over the press in ones due to labor differences (to press them in the carrier must be removed). One rear position was left off, ( I would recommend replacing the rear arms vs just a bushing for the rear positions) and in the front we were able to install an anti lift kit, (whiteline kca334) with the use of replacement bolts and some drilling. The difference between this generation and the one previous is the shank of the bolt for the alk and slightly taller, about 2mm. So now you have a camber/caster adjustable front c arm setup. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like I'm going to go order some custom size and offset forgestar rims....BUT I'm not gonna tell what cuz I have to save his month and next before placing an order. They'll be BOSS status though!

Next in line will be Fortune500 with swifts for coilover a few more months down the road and a rear lower control arm to help with camber.

• 2 months later...
Just received my aggressive front lip from BraysonR. Will soon have it color matched and then put on come spring time, due to Idaho winter with snow on the roads. Also will be receiving flat orange HellaHorns with harness and mount are in the mail as we speak

I got a modest tune the other day....nameless axle backs and I put down 264hp and 310 at 14psi he asked me if I wanted to push it further and I told him no because I want my baby to last as long as possible!! Seems with the catback and a good filter I would be putting down a little more hp and tq, but I love how it pulls now!

Thanks for the info. Try to post it up in the actual Nameless Thread you created rather than on here, just out of respect for OutbackAuto who did an awesome job for me. No hard feelings.

A few members put a sour taste in my mouth bickering on numbers on the prior page (but its a forum so i understand) when we all know its subjective and a dyno is a tool for tuning so comparisons/gains are what im more interested rather than final numbers. Appears they're doing good things for you though.

Oh I hear ya on that. Haha. Yes I'll have to get a new clutch in another 10-15xxx miles I bet, I've had that tune for 12xxx miles iirc. Hasn't slipped yet but when it does I'm looking at the clutch masters fx350, which is relatively new besides the fx300 or fx400 which some guys are running currently.

I wouldn't have an exact answer to that, but I do know the clutches used in the wrxs (certain years) will work. What this years are though I'm unsure of. I have plenty of time to get that figured out though.

Edit*

Found a helpful thread if curious

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/stages-1-2-and-your-clutch-161876.html

Edited by s2baru
found link