LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you can research the 08-09 "flare/flame" JDM (EDM as well?) market lighting as a mod? I've seen it a couple times and it looked awesome, but there's very little information on it. Would love to see that brought to life here in the US. It's a lot more unique.

Do you have pictures of demon eyes installed, and separately, do you have a review of swapping in the TSX lenses?

Nevermind I found my answer in your last video posted, and I found info on the TSX lens swap elsewhere. Sweet stuff

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Definitely interested in doing this. I'd likely go with option 2. Do you have any more info and/or photos regarding the Morimoto retrofit, especially comparing with the TSX lens?

I don't need any of that other stuff like the angel eyes or LED strip. I just want better lights! :lol:

Received the PM, will responed today. I have been back home in WA State dealing with some family matters. My attention tends to shift to that when I am away....internet comes second.

I apologize to all who I have had delayed responses to.

[

Received the PM, will responed today. I have been back home in WA State dealing with some family matters. My attention tends to shift to that when I am away....internet comes second.

No worries. We all agree family beats Internet. Hope everything is okay.

No worries; obviously family is more important than the internet. Hope things are okay, and I look forward to hearing from you when you're able.

Thanks for letting me know.

are the prices "shipped" price?

I've been having issues with my HID kits all through the 7 years ownership of my car mainly due to wiring (rusted connectors) problem. I've changed out to 3 different HID kits but none would last me more than 2 years. Strongly thinking about TRS retrofit.

And I'm tired of opening up the headlights so this time I'm just thinking to have the following from you:

Set of 06+ Headlight

Cleared Corners

TRS Retrofit

LED Halo

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

are the prices "shipped" price?

I've been having issues with my HID kits all through the 7 years ownership of my car mainly due to wiring (rusted connectors) problem. I've changed out to 3 different HID kits but none would last me more than 2 years. Strongly thinking about TRS retrofit.

And I'm tired of opening up the headlights so this time I'm just thinking to have the following from you:

Set of 06+ Headlight

Cleared Corners

TRS Retrofit

LED Halo

Get a set from IDRVSLO. You won't be disappointed, and I've had a few sets of HIDs and TRS is BY FAR the best quality.

IDRVSLO/Illuminous Designs FTW!!!

Hanger - PM sent your way

Hicksta - Thanks, I owe you one! ;)

RIPJeep - Thanks!

Bolksey85 - I use DEPO or TYC, both are an exact fit. I have never had any complaints or issues with fitment. Let me know if you would like more information.

[