LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Well, I have seen some interesting stuff when watching some trucking videos, but to me cash in hand signals that the carrier attempts to duck taxes.

I know there trying to avoid taxes. This is very bad business practice. I'm reporting it. I have there address, names, DOT number and MC number and even the driver EIN number. I may just get my cousin's involve since there attorney's.

Trying to take advantage of my father in-law that does not speak English could of charged him allot more on what I have locked in the contract. This is why I requested and had it put in my contract for a wire transfer. I was being nice so my father in-law does not have to pay for anything.

I was told my father in-law got the insurance on the vehicle yesterday. I hope he takes care of the title and registration and mail in my tags today. By middle of next week. I'm cutting the insurance off on my policy on the Legacy. There is no point and I already have 2 other vehicle on my policy.

Edited by amusa

• I Donated
Amazon bro.

I'm looking for something very specific. 27", USB-C docking (including ethernet), webcam and mic. Not many options out there for that.

I know there trying to avoid taxes. This is very bad business practice. I'm reporting it.

Snitches get stitches :hide:

I'm looking for something very specific. 27", USB-C docking (including ethernet), webcam and mic. Not many options out there for that.

Dell U2721DE UltraSharp 27 Inch Quad HD 2560X1440 @ 60 hz LED Backlight IPS Monitor, Built In USB-C HUB With 65W Power Delivery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089G85V7J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_G50XTT8JV9RC431CVJRH

---

• I Donated
Dell U2721DE UltraSharp 27 Inch Quad HD 2560X1440 @ 60 hz LED Backlight IPS Monitor, Built In USB-C HUB With 65W Power Delivery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089G85V7J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_G50XTT8JV9RC431CVJRH

That doesn't have a webcam.

Also, I just submitted an order for the C2722DEs (the ones that are due to arrive in June), but also some U2722DEs, which are the next generation of the U2721DE you linked above. The U2722DE is back-ordered until January, but I'm also getting them for $414 a unit. Not gonna spend twice as much for the last generation model to get it 3 months sooner. We can wait.

The C2722DEs, BTW, were $465 a piece. Yes, we have to wait forever for them, but once again, not spending 70% more for something that has inferior features.

• I Donated
F me!! I’ll Search again! You are so extra! :spin: [emoji38]
Not much on Amazon. There is an HP one, but it's ugly AF and only used ones are available.

These really only are sold by the OEMs at this point, in their business lines, and they're all having supply chain issues.

Started my new job on Thursday, liking everyone I've met so far, but the onboarding process is a bit scatter shot.

Due to the car shortage from chip issues, won't have the company Jeep Cherokee until November 18.

So I've got a rental Kia Sorento. It's gonna be a ~$6000 rental bill.

Would be much more cost effective to just reimburse me for mileage on my GTI.

Kind of ridiculous since I tried to negotiate a bigger signing bonus. Nope, couldn't do that, but can pay six grand for a car rental lol.

Liking everyone at my new job, the onboarding app is pretty easy to use. I had my health, 401k set up in no time. Was able to do the new hire training from my phone too. Liking that I will be a part of the push to space and history being made.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

The wife is selling her wagon on the local classifieds in Utah. If you have time to read, I'd like to know if $7500 is fair.

I've pasted the info below. (The post is trying to sound emission friendly, it passes OBDII and has cats but as most of you know, visual is up to the tech)

Unicorn legacy gt wagon 5 speed manual. The time has come for my wife to part with her Sunday-funday car. She's done a fair bit of work to it. Billstien suspension; JDM dual DIN with Alpine head unit and back up camera; timing belt/water pump/heads and studs replaced not too long ago at Robinhood motors. They did the clutch at the same time and converted it to single mass flywheel and we installed a big koyorad radiator. It has a short shifter with Cobb knob and new shift and e-brake boots (boots not installed yet, but they're included along with a JDM legacy carbon fiber rear emblem and JDM mirror finishers) It has JDM carbon fiber steering wheel emblem and JDM tail lights. She installed Cobb accessport gauges to monitor everything. She put a grimmspeed top mount on it when hers starting leaking and installed a carbon fiber extended hood scoop on it too. She also replaced the down/up pipes and crossover pipe because they were rusting out; they are grimmspeed, Cobb, and invidia. She also put a Cobb intake on it and the OEM VF40 turbo got a new CHRA with a billet wheel and o-ring compressor housing seal, she also did a grimmspeed heat shield an the turbo housings were gasket matched at the same time. Finally, she installed nameless axle backs for a little rubble. It is not loud and does not drone. It consumes a bit of oil but keep her topped off and she'll treat you right. My wife drove it for 2 years this way. Car came from California so there's no rust which makes working on it nice. Only known issues: seats are from an 09 so it has an airbag light for seat air bags but steering wheel air bag should function as normal. Airbags are supplemental so it still passes safety. Sunroof is unplugged, we opened it the day we bought it and it didn't want to close so we closed it and unplugged it.

Recent maintenance, including the timing belt mentioned above, a new factory BPV, a new heater core (Blend door actuators were serviced, cleaned and lubed) and new brake pads/rotors all the way around and a new duralast gold battery. We would like this car to go to an enthusiast so it's not run into the ground. They only made US legacy gt manuals in 05 and they didn't make many of them and few are still on the road and few are this clean. Full or partial trades consider.6dc6b9357d171a6cc8b19bff74a6eb1d.jpg2326acdcba5ae25ea9a2a36b33bf4022.jpgdf3e5f4ad6a55bf20ddbe53d4c492185.jpgf223b94f033f983056f55439dbee9c7b.jpg24f95d6108d3d76c8eaa4d5bbbb2a079.jpg924a6f2dc7fce3754c5b60f5e27d6e7d.jpg1d81e6ca2c645085cc0a55e3fdb8c101.jpgf62fd2324d20d4f8c501fff537b9c0f9.jpg3ad4e6d5408f80614897ea010fb3f666.jpg4cce4d19afd5aac7d86dd649a7209a79.jpg25c9205b7a6fc26da823422edd6fbf73.jpg71ed13749d382b4d6e9bf6f121f9a08d.jpg65b0482b1cdd0ed48be56b04db07e753.jpgaf424fb03af87bdb82bd8bbebcbd5c4f.jpg

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah

This wagon looks beautiful!! I want it!!!
Thank you, we are targeting local interest first before I post on the forums. Our schedules are beyond hectic right now so logistics of an out of state buyer coming in would be difficult to coordinate and accommodate. If it does not sell locally, it will be posted here.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

The best part after the vehicle arrived they wanted cash in hands but in my contract it said wire transfer. So much arguments. I called the broker and it was in my contract. The broker had to get involved. Now the owner of the Carrier apologies. What a crooked system.

oh yeah, i remember that. driver holding the car ransom. a few tense moments before his boss called him back and said he would xfer him the money.

oh yeah, i remember that. driver holding the car ransom. a few tense moments before his boss called him back and said he would xfer him the money.

The driver is the owner and his wife deals with the appointments, papers, etc.

I feel better now. I filed the complaint to DOT, BBB and FMCSA.

I was reading a review and the same driver dropped a vehicle off on the Highway and left it 2 miles out from the owner new house that he moved from Maryland to Texas (relocating due to Military duties).

Edited by amusa