View Single Post
#513: 01-01-2017, 04:56 PM

PDREALTOR
Title: Member
Car: XRT Tuned 2017 Legacy - Wicked CVT
Send a private message to PDREALTOR Find all posts by PDREALTOR Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by west_minist View Post
I believe I need the 2.5i now. I have one and he has limited time.

I would like to say thanks to those who participate in the 3.6 CVT program, especially PDRealtor. Thank you. Its been a fantastic ride and thank to those of you who have offered support publicly and privately. Those persons can tell you that I took things slowly in tuning and they was 100% communication - efficiently, effectively and productively.

I have started development for the 2.5i. I believe the 2.5i was created by another branch in Subie. Tuners now out of school. Its way more complex than the WRX, XV, 3.6 and others.

If any of you are willing to give of your time and videos like PDRealtor, I would appreciate it. I have limited time I can do such work, but the 2.5i I am being asked to give a little love too. I cannot do it with out you.

I am going to take a break today and just rest and chat with my XRT group. There are a bunch of good folks. Ahhh and we have one lady in the group. Its just fascinating to get up to international people talking 24hrs a day.

Again, Happy New years to everyone. Be safe.
Thanks Ed. You've been great. Cars running real nice and smooth. And, did I mention it's just a huge blast to drive??

Maybe I should remove my ski box and see how fast the car really is.

Headers and high - flow cats on the way.

Oh yes.... and some 5-40.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PDREALTOR For This Useful Post:
Timothy.B (01-01-2017), west_minist (01-03-2017)