View Single Post
#34: 02-14-2016, 01:39 PM
4EAT Tune Stage 2 (Transmission)

NORULZleggy
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 06 LGT MT - 2013 CVT
Send a private message to NORULZleggy Find all posts by NORULZleggy Reply With Quote
So after driving my 08 legacy2.5i with the XRT tinr and 4EAT , I really love the way the car drive's. I only now drive the car in Sport mode because it seems to run the best in this mode. you can control the way the transmission work with the pedal via the way the car is tuned. The car does really drive like a 5MT when ever you want it to. When taking off slowly the car goes through the gears like normal, and shifts very smooth with no issues.

Now I tested out the take off from a dig and the car sprints off like a gazelle running from a lion. While doing this the car stays in correct gear so you have the power you need. Hills are so much easier to take. It's like there is no effort when taking a step hill.

This is also great when you want to hit the back roads, curves, PDX events or a Road course. It allows you to stay in the gear when your driving hard. No one want the down shift the transmission offers when you do not need it.

Now I wanted to make sure the car was tuned , while keeping the daily driver ability. Ed did a Fantastic job of this. I so happy I found him and pulled the trigger on getting the motor tuned and tranny via the tune. If your thinking about this, just make the leap and get it done. You will not be disappointed.

Note: XRT does not tune the TCU, It is indirectly tuned.

Last edited by NORULZleggy; 02-14-2016 at 07:25 PM..