Thread: XRT Tunning
View Single Post
#4: 10-03-2015, 04:14 PM

Perscitus
Title: Retired Monkey
Send a private message to Perscitus Find all posts by Perscitus Reply With Quote
I'll chip in with some feedback as well.

Ed has done wonders for my EZ36D. He's been very patient, detail oriented and open throughout the whole process. Worked hand in hand with me and explained everything he did in detail.

He's not only stabilized the tune (one if not the only person who was willing to do it on my EZ36D), brought out more power (and done so consistently though-out the RPM range and both in CL/OL) but also did wonders for the 5EAT operation. The car is a pleasure to drive now, just as smooth and linear as stock but with all the benefits of the extra power enabled by the mechanical mods (intake/exhaust/etc).

He's always ready to help, always has something else to try, tweak, apply a slight revision, fine tune this or that. Its a pleasure to work with someone like this who is clearly as passionate and detail oriented as we are, who is also a car and motorsports enthusiast and who is clearly a perfectionist.

For any Subaru owners out there, from a N/A 2.5i daily driver tune through 3.0Rs/3.6Rs, LGTs, WRXs, STIs, and on to full builds with customer stand-alone engine management - I could not recommend Xtreme Racing Tuning and Ed more.

Reach out to Ed and you will NOT be disappointed.