LegacyGT.com

no i just have two borla mufflers, i want to get rid of the stock mid pipe and y pipe. I would just get the AVO mid pipe but its just too expensive. The OBX catback comes with the mid pipe and y pipe and it is much cheaper so i was just going to use that

no i just have two borla mufflers, i want to get rid of the stock mid pipe and y pipe. I would just get the AVO mid pipe but its just too expensive. The OBX catback comes with the mid pipe and y pipe and it is much cheaper so i was just going to use that

OBX is large 3" and resonator-less (raspy) I would take those two Borla's and have them mounted to your stock Y pipe FIRST! IF sound isnt where you want it, chop out the stock resonator for a more free flowing type or simply a third muffler. If still you no lik-ey sound go full CBE.

BUT that system is cheap and if you hated it you could sell it and purse another route.

OBX is large 3" and resonator-less (raspy) I would take those two Borla's and have them mounted to your stock Y pipe FIRST! IF sound isnt where you want it, chop out the stock resonator for a more free flowing type or simply a third muffler. If still you no lik-ey sound go full CBE.

BUT that system is cheap and if you hated it you could sell it and purse another route.

I have had the two mufflers already on my car and i like the sound but i just want it to be louder. Would removing the resonator and replacing it with a straight pipe do that or along with the resonator delete should i replace the mid pipe and y-pipe with bigger sized pipes like 3 inches?

I have had the two mufflers already on my car and i like the sound but i just want it to be louder. Would removing the resonator and replacing it with a straight pipe do that or along with the resonator delete should i replace the mid pipe and y-pipe with bigger sized pipes like 3 inches?

No to 3" :) Chopping out the resonator would make it louder but in a honda dried pea in tin can type of manner. Maybe go for a straight through resonator/muffler instead.

Archived