LegacyGT.com

ISO new Wheels (MN)

SGT Daddy

I am in need of a new set of summer wheels stock size '05 LGT wagon. Mine are bent and will no longer hold a balance. This is do to pot holes and bad rail road crossings. Any recommendations? The stock wheels have my snow tires mounted on them at the moment.

Minnesota greetings.

You aren't very clear on what you want recommendations on. I went with 17 inch lightweight wheels and Conti DWS. Stuck with 17" because of all the potholes and the DWS are a pretty damn good compromise of a high performance tire that you can drive in winter.

I have my stock wheels with Snow tires. I am looking at replacing the lightweight ones that got bent. I am trying to find another set for summer only, I will also be replacing tires with better ones. What I had was not that good not bad just could have been better.

I don't know, there are so many choices. I bought konig feathers in black 17x8. They were very inexpensive and lightweight and I like the look. I've only had them for a month but so far so good. Plus if I recall they are low pressure cast so they should be a little stronger than gravity cast wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived