LegacyGT.com

I'm new to forum. I have a 96 legacy wagon ls

I was wondering if I could get any websites for old legacy parts. Or any ideas how I could soop up my leg anymore then it already is. It's only a 2.2. Auto But always tryin to make it look or sound better. Got it for a hell of a deal 2 years ago

what your budget and goals. if your just looking to make it look decent you car start with these body part

gt bumper

skirts

rear lip

rear spoiler

hood

some nice 17s

a tint

jdm projectors

jdm fog lights

some nice lowering springs.

and a rear sway bar

and a sti swap in full.

total only would run about 5 to 8 grand for parts....

You can interchange body parts from any legacy or OB from 95-99.

There are complete sets of projector fogs and wiring harness that will fit an L bumper for $230 or so. You can also check ebay for them. If you want to swap on a GT bumper and JDM fogs you will have to do some modification to your GT bumper to make them work.

As far as the wing if you have a pick n pull yard around you can look for one there. The problem is the wing is really hard to get off without breaking it. There are at least three bolts and then a couple of other pins holding it on. Believe me, I've tried to get them off, lol. I'm not saying it's impossible. I just swapped a whole rear hatch w/wing on my wagon but I needed to since it was all bashed to hell anyway.

What kind of deal did you get on your wagon? :)

I actually picked it up for $1250 about 2 years ago with 92k on the second engine. It's an auto 2.2. But I've only had to replace the alternator and the starter and that wasn't bad. Been trying to find some gt shocks and struts though too. I love this car. Wish I could find a gt hood. Just bought some projector headlights. Soon some fogs. Customizing a grille with mesh and I might make that work. Never will sell this car. I'd love to in the future swap a manual wrx in it or find another wagon to swap in. Never would sell. Love my car:) first car will say with me!

I picked up my wagon for $1200. My wheels are worth more than I paid for it, ha ha.

The outback/and or gt bumper will fit. At the very least you will need the styrofoam thingy iirc. If you can get the support beam as well then you will have no problems. If you get a JDM GT bumper then you won't have to modify it to get JDM fogs to fit of course.

Yeah I just bought a new fender and gt hood yesterday for $150. Can't wait to put them on and get fresh paint on my baby. Got my projector headlights in from Tokyo the other nighthttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/27/6ame3ume.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/27/3ajuvu2e.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/27/e4e7y7eg.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/27/a9umedun.jpg

suggestion:

paint the whole thing rred. the interior colors are the same for the red or mauve exterior. and as much as i loved my 95 lego sedan in mauve, aka turd brown, i would have preferred red. much preferred red. and the cost of painting just the hood and fender is about the same as painting the whole car in the middle of winter with macco's half price sale.

any way, just an opinion.

enjoy the car.

I'm going to paint it the same color but its Going to be much darker. My bro had a 99 red gt wagon. No thanks. Lol. My friend is a pro painter he's going to do it for a great price. Need some jdm fogs and tailights then I think ill be good on it and done.

I might be buying this kid I knows 92 legacy sedan going to look at it Thursday to see what it needs first. He will sell me it for $200. Not in great condition with exterior body parts but hopefully I won't need to put that much time and money into the engine. So I can work on the body more then anything. And we'll I make it from payday to payday still living with the parents lol. Can't wait to see what it needs. I'm going to restore the whole body. It's dented a lot I say rally it for a few months then restore it:)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know what else I can do to make my engine look a little cooler? Maybe a little faster or sound a little better? Yeah I know it's a 2.2. Just want To get any ideas if I could. And is it easy to hook up hellahorns in my legacy? One more thing. Does anyone know what that small powerbox is called that you can fit underneath the dashboard that supports like a battery?

Archived