LegacyGT.com

how many miles do u get out of 1 full tank? MPG?

how many miles r u guys getting out of a tank of gas? i got 330 miles and it's almost down to zero. 09 legacy 2.5

When I fill up I get about 290-300 on my tank with my LGT. That's on Shell V-Power. And I noticed you're a Michigan fan. How bout them Toledo Rockets on October 11th? lol that's my team!

360ish, and I only have a 12 gallon tank. Thats the tradeoff for a very un-powerful car.

wow, that's a really high MPG. i havent filled up a tank yet on my brand new subie but i think it's got a 16.9 gal tank. 300-or-so miles on 16 gals isnt very good

im looking to hit about 380-390 by the end of this upcoming week
I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

after first 2 days I calculated it to be about 19 MPG... But I was very harsh on the car, accelerating hard, needless speeding. Trying to figure out all the bugs and glitches before doing all-around winter-prep. I really hope it'll improve once I put new filter, get new tires, balance and align wheels and start driving normal.

you should really be asking what our MPG is like rather than over all tank mileage since each of us fills up at different points...that being said I'm usually around 370 miles for my "Tank" and average about 22-23 mpg

Eric

you should really be asking what our MPG is like rather than over all tank mileage since each of us fills up at different points...that being said I'm usually around 370 miles for my "Tank" and average about 22-23 mpg

Eric

true.

my avg right now, 1st tank, is at 19.5MPG (on the display) when i first got the car both trip displays were at like 7MPG... and i got up to 22.3 by the time i got home. (120ish miles) City driving and lead foot is killing the MPG ;)

after checking the ODO on the way home... i'll probably get 325-350 miles easy through a full tank. probably more if i can stop the lead foot. But like el5y points out, i'll fill it up before i get 1/4 tank. I try to never get below 1/4 tank on any vehicle.

And not all models have the same tank size.

also a good point. but he did state he has an 09.

Anyway, since we're on this topic, lemme get my wierd but good happening in this.

Something deffinitely had to have happened to my 06 LGT, cuz starting 3 weeks ago i am getting great gas mileage.

I used to get around 21 - 24 mpg, and now, i recently hit 30mpg, and it was semi legitamate.

I went for about 30 miles all together as my baby raised her mpg from the usual 24 to 28.....then to 30!

maybe im just babying it or something now but this is unusual, and of course the gas tank correlated in a linear fashion too, becuz the most i'd get was 290 - 320, now i'm tippin 385 - almost 400

Mind you (if it makes any difference) i live in new york, so i guess the climate can play witht the ethonol a little, but this is just crazy......texcuse me for my happyness)

I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

Archived