So a 94 TW just popped up for sale in the area. I've been waiting for one for a while, but just kinda gave up hope.
Spec Bs are wonderful and newer and already have all the bells and whistles. But I get to keep waiting for what I want to show up for sale.
But! If I get the TW, I'll have all the money I didn't spend on the Spec B to do fun stuff with it.
If I get the Spec B the money for discretionary spending will be toast and only minimal fun will be had. But the Spec Bs are soooooo nice!
If you were in a similar situation, bird in the hand sorta deal, which way would you go?