A much easier thing to do would be to jump start your car
1. Take the hold down off.
2. disconnect the NEGATIVE cable - it is the black one NOT THE RED ONE
3. disconnect the POSITIVE cable - it is the red one
4. Remove the battery
5. Put the new battery in; make sure that the POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE terminals are orientated the same way that the old one was.
6. Connect the POSITIVE cable - it is the red one
7. Connect the NEGATIVE cable - it is the black one
8. Have your keyfob handy because your alarm will likely go nuts, press the unlock button if it does.
9. Put the hold on back on.
You need a 10 mm socket and wrench to do all of this. Make sure you do not touch anything gains the positive and negative terminals at the same time.
Keep in m ind that if this is the worst day of your life you are in really good shape