LegacyGT.com

Utah window tinting?

Hops

I have three cars that need tint! Anybody know of a good, reputable shop? I used to go to SuperTints on 9th South years ago and now there is a new one... I don't think they are the same guys and they were a bunch of d!cks when I went in the new shop so I would like to find somebody else.

The Outback and the Baja will have legal tint, but the Legacy is going limo all around. I seem to be having a hard time finding anybody to go darker than 50%.

Any ideas?

i know this guy that will do our windows as dark as you want them with quality XM chit for bout $155:eek::eek:... he is right by fashion place mall down a little street... they cool as hell there too!!! All of Tim Dahle sends him all there cars to get done because of tha quality... i gotta get his number if not could meet ya at ya place and we could cruise over there.... bet its like five mins from ya house... just let me know

• 4 weeks later...
okay... i let him know and he said to just call him... His Name is Mark his number is (801) 588-9729 and tell him ya know Fro, from Gus Paulos Chevrolet he will hook ya up.... Enjoy Guys

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Archived